GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"saint andreas"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"monster"
can anyone please help me with saint andreas i am stuck when i have to recruit some of the boys to do a mission of the brothers house with the mexican guy they have to go to the train station and to get there i have to recruit gang members form the grove street how do you do it please help thank for listening
Wed 28/09/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
snake10 wrote:
> you messed it up

I messed what up ?

Oh and there's no need to quote everything that I've written in future, just to get your word count up.
Wed 28/09/05 at 15:31
Regular
"youngest regular"
Jive wrote:
> San Andreas :)
>
> If your on the mission where you have to get on the train and then
> throw boxes off at Ryder, I don't think it's necessary for you to
> recruit gang members. The only explanation in the game I've seen
> about recruiting gang members is the funeral mission which is later
> in the Los Santos missions.
>
> But if you need to recruit then target with R1 and press up on the D
> pad as has already been said .. firing at them could cause some bad
> blood between you and your gang ;-)
you messed it up
Wed 28/09/05 at 13:15
Regular
I agree, but just wondered if maybe it was the original poster who was having fun with the meaning of the word, rather than us having fun poking back at him.
Wed 28/09/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think everyone just found it funny that despite having the game sat in front of them ... that they'd typed out Saint instead of San .. as most people would type San .. wouldn't they?
Wed 28/09/05 at 10:35
Regular
That's odd, I thought San was the Spanish root of Saint, so didn't have a problem with Saint Andreas. I could be wrong (usually am) but isn't a city like San Francisco basically like our version of Saint Francis and similarly San Diego is probably something like Saint David (or whatever Diego translates to).
Wed 28/09/05 at 09:37
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
San Andreas :)

If your on the mission where you have to get on the train and then throw boxes off at Ryder, I don't think it's necessary for you to recruit gang members. The only explanation in the game I've seen about recruiting gang members is the funeral mission which is later in the Los Santos missions.

But if you need to recruit then target with R1 and press up on the D pad as has already been said .. firing at them could cause some bad blood between you and your gang ;-)
Wed 28/09/05 at 07:15
Regular
Not up, fire. Press fire.
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:31
Target them and press up
Tue 27/09/05 at 21:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
"Wanted - Full Stops."
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
"Saint" Andreas?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc etc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.