GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ingrown Friggin' Toenails"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/09/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Anyone else suffer from these truely annoying little basts? Ive been plagued by them since I was 14 and am 18 now. Ive had 3 minor operations to cure them before (2 since Christmas) and now I've got one of them again! Looks like I will be having the op again. My toe is producing a wee bit of pus and swollen so I will have to book in the the surgery soon.

I dread goin and gettin it done though as despite 2 of the ops passing off without any pain at all one of them was excruciating. 10 long seconds of the worst pain I had ever felt. So I think I'll try and self treat it for a while with bathing it and stuff.

I hope to god it's the last one I will get.
Mon 26/09/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I have an In-grown toenail, on my right foot. It does'nt hurt much anymore, I cut the nail right down, even pulled it out the skin on the side! It brought me great relief, then i slapped some cream on to moisterise it, it only hurts now if i bang it..... never had blood though, except when i cut my toe with the sissors!
Sun 25/09/05 at 21:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Get the nails removed, they won't bother you after that.
Sun 25/09/05 at 20:48
Regular
"\\"
KopKing wrote:
> Oh sorry well im not exactly sure. Is it sore?

Completely painless.

It's just strange. It's like my nail stopped growing for a day or so, then started growing again. It's very much so in two different sections with tiny gaps in between them at the edges.

I'm just letting the new part push out the old bit off, because then I reckon it'll continue as normal.
Sun 25/09/05 at 20:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've had them before and yes they were very painful. Best thing I find is to not cut your nails right down as far as they can go, leave quite a bit left and hopefully that will prevent any future problems.
Sun 25/09/05 at 20:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
KopKing wrote:
> How did you know I lived there?

Because you have an ingrown toenail. If you had a fetish for sheep I'd say you were from Rathfriland, or complained about being ugly, Lurgan.
Sun 25/09/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Oh sorry well im not exactly sure. Is it sore? If not i'd ignore it and hope it went away.
Sun 25/09/05 at 19:55
Regular
"\\"
I wasn't asking what an ingrown toe nail was, I was asking about my toe.
Sun 25/09/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Its when one side of your toenail grown into the skin beside the nail and it hurts like hell espesially if you bang it against something. Involves blood, swelling, pus and redness and is not pleseant. What you have doesnt really sound like it.
Sun 25/09/05 at 19:50
Regular
"\\"
My left big toe's nail seems to be growing in two parts.

Yer.

What is it?
Sun 25/09/05 at 19:47
Regular
"Green & White Army"
How did you know I lived there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.