GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Corpse Bride"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/09/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Swivel!"
Looks set to be another great animated creation from Tim Burton. Anyone else who loved 'Nightmare Before Christmas' will understand what I mean.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Swivel!"
Looks set to be another great animated creation from Tim Burton. Anyone else who loved 'Nightmare Before Christmas' will understand what I mean.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I liked Nightmare'.

Hadn't heard of this.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:09
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
This looks like it'll be another of Burton's best.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:12
Regular
"www.sprogstudios.tk"
Corpse Bride is going to be fantastic, its already out in the US and the release date for UK is 21st oct... Tim Burton Rules... I love Nightmare... I have jack and sally models, a tshirt, the manga version, the special edition DVD, the soundtrack, and a hoodie... infact i'm wearing my hoodie now... my house is cold!

The animation in CB is amazingly smooth, i can't wait to see it!
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
"Rising to the Occasion"

Those guys at marketing never cease to amaze me. Except when they do.

Obviously, Sprog's a huge Nightmare fan. Makes for a different conversation topic at least.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"www.sprogstudios.tk"
well obviously rai....

Woo corpse bride, I can't wait... for more info on it go to www.imdb.com and search it! The trailers are great and the finished product WILL be amazing... probably one of Burtons best films... will make up for Big Fish though, thats rather sentimental...
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Supposedly it's not a patch on NBC.

Weak songs and a poor script.
Sat 24/09/05 at 22:24
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Big Fish is amazing.

NBC? What do they know?
Sat 24/09/05 at 22:54
Regular
"0228"
Rai wrote:
> NBC? What do they know?

I hope that's just a not very funny joke.

Nightmare Before Christmas, not NBC the American television network.
Sat 24/09/05 at 23:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Rai wrote:
> Big Fish is amazing.

Uh Huh. But Big Fish isn't a stop motion animation. It's another of Burtons "my dad didn't understand me" movies. I.e. Most of them. (I really like his movies bar POTA (Planet of the apes))

NBC. Nightmare Before Christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.