GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Room 101"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think this has been done before and I seem to remember Linda Barker being a popular choice for something to banish from this Earth forever, but I felt like making this thread.

Stopped Clocks:
They just annoy me, whether it's decorational clocks or ones where the batteries have died. Clocks are there for a reason, to tell us the time. If they've stopped then they fib to us if we give them a glance.
Only this morning I was befufelled when a clock at my folks lied to me. I looked at it, said some rude words and then rushed out of the house for my doctors appointment. When I got to the surgery I spoke with the receptionist and she gave me a very odd look and told me I'd have quite a wait. I was 45 minutes early.

Damn clocks.
Fri 23/09/05 at 20:10
Regular
A seemingly miraculously untouched, stopped clock in the remains of a burnt down house, has symbolic significance though. Think about it - symbolic significance!
Fri 23/09/05 at 18:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd put celebrities in who think they're better than everyone else.

J-Lo and Mariah Carey immediately spring to mind.
Fri 23/09/05 at 01:25
Regular
"Kaiden"
Hi all.
Fri 23/09/05 at 01:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Stopped Clocks:
> They just annoy me, whether it's decorational clocks or ones where
> the batteries have died.

I don't think he's noticed the clock in my parents house yet.

[edit] Apparently it has..he won't say if it anoys him or not but his face says yes...he he he
Thu 22/09/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Black Glove wrote:
> "befufelled" - don't you mean befuddled.
>
> I'd put befufelled in room 101.

No, I think I meant, "befuffelled. The extra F makes the difference. Say it aloud.
Thu 22/09/05 at 17:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
This man is a complete tw*t, but micheal winners one where he said he hated it when you get someone with a massive head sit in front of you in the cinema is spot on. I fought alan sugars ones sort of, er..., sucked, especially wigs, why would you have a problem with wigs??? It's not like the one about how the americans have ruined our language, because thats ours, but someone who wears a wig, whats that got to do with him???
Thu 22/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, in the proper sense of Room 101, there'd be me being buried alive. Or incinerated in a coffin.

In this sense, I'd put every single plastic faced man and woman in the world in.
Thu 22/09/05 at 15:04
Regular
PS2zorz and gamcubezzz in roomI0I!!1 Coz Xboxzzor is teh best.

*ahem*

I would actually put the new episodes of The Simpsons in Room 101, due to them being utter-shiite.
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Laughingstock"
"befufelled" - don't you mean befuddled.

I'd put befufelled in room 101.
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Don't prod the beast, boy.

I might hurt it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.