GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 18:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Are any of you guys buying this ? I'll definatly be getting it ! Ever since I played the old game I've been dying to play as Moreen - so much that I even emailed the developer on their site practically begging them to add her as a playable character somehow like downloadable content (yeah I know - NEEEEEEERRRRRD !!!!).

So now shes in it, I'm happy and content. ;-) A combination of this game and Battlefront 2 will definatly keep me happy till the 360 comes out and even then I'll no doubt still play them alot.

But I'm wondering if anyone on here is getting it. Six players online in 3 vs 3 mode and by the looks of it, also a co-op mode ! Come on guys, I want to make sure I have a couple of online partners for the game so we can kick the hell outta everyone. :-)
Wed 02/11/05 at 17:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Fraid so. You have to play it with the idea of not really controlling your hero much online. Servers are in Korea.
Wed 02/11/05 at 12:53
Regular
My mate brought this round last night and had a game on Live (he doesn't have Live you see) and he said there was terrible lag. He couldn't join one game as a couple of the characters had red crosses against them and everyone got booted out.

He set up his own game in the end and that started but had bad lag. Is this normal?
Tue 18/10/05 at 17:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Strange, it never crashed on me before. Don't need to tell me about traps - I turn areas into a minefield. ;-))

Players seem to be quite surprised at just how many traps I put down. I also use traps to attack enemies. Can just imagine what maps will look like online when we're both setting up defences. ;-)
Tue 18/10/05 at 17:25
Regular
"8==="
I am but I've taken a break and started replaying Deus Ex:Invisible War because it kept crashing on me.

Too many units in a mosh seems to make it freeze sometimes, either that or it's the music loop making it hang - bit odd really but I will get through it.

Might also be because I'm placing traps where I want to and not where it's telling me to but if that's crashing it (my plans work well) then balls to it, I'll keep playing it that way until it stops crashing on me. :P
Tue 18/10/05 at 16:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Still playing Crusaders Hedfix ? :-) I might actually give Morene a break today and test out how good I am with a Human army. Just gotta decide which hero to take out.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
:-)

Heroes gets harder than Crusaders. But at the same time, the experience from playing Crusaders really helps. Got 3 more campaigns to do. Urukubarr, Cirith and Walter. Think I'll make a start on Urukubarr's today. Hes supposed to be the hardest campaign, but hes a cool character. :-)
Mon 17/10/05 at 09:34
Regular
"8==="
I started Crusaders today and did 4 missions, it's really good.
Wed 12/10/05 at 02:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Playing through Morene's campaign at the moment and its the nuts. One mission was quite tough, but I got past that and suddenly some bloody great battles have come up. :-)
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Another post - make sure you at least have some form of game save from the original game. Apparently Heroes detects it and allows you to select the four characters from the original game online. ;-)

Not to be sniffed at cause they're decent characters. ;-) Oh ! And I just found out I won GAD for a topic we were arguing with people in. ;-))
Guess I'll use it for a 360 game now. ;-)
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Great stuff. ;-) Apparently the co-op in this is a kind of endurance mode where you team up together to survive as longas possible and get on the scoreboard. Hopefully we'll be right up there. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.