GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sony ericsson k608i and k800i - which is the newest and which is the best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 13:12
Regular
"LOST FAN"
sony ericsson k608i and k800i - which is the newest and which is the best?
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:58
Regular
"LOST FAN"
Thanks very much for your help mate, im lookin on esato right now, cheers.
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:52
Regular
Was going to say - don't think the K800i has even been unveiled yet, and it may even be Asia-only!

Anyhoo, of the two phones, it all boils down to what you'll be doing besides making voice calls and sending texts.

If video calling is a must, no question about it, the K608i is the phone for you.

If you're not too fussed about video calling - and let's face it, it's not all that - and enjoy music amongst other stuff, grab the W800i. You get a 512Mb memory stick bundled with it anyway. It's very good value for money.

I'm currently 'in the market' as it were, and the W800i is the number 1 candidate for me, but I'm trying to hold off until the next range of phones as the current crop, while rather decent, don't really stand out as must-have phones.

I'm sure if you go to the Sony Ericsson website, you can compare the 608 and 800. You may want to check out some phone review sites too. Esato is a fairly decent one.
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:43
Regular
"LOST FAN"
sorry mate thats the one i meant - the W800i!
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:33
Regular
Is there even such a thing as a K800i? don't you mean the W800i?
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:31
Regular
"LOST FAN"
ha ha! nice one bullett! Not a bad pair of melons are they?!!
so have you got an answer to my question?
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:25
Regular
You want this beaut.

[URL]http://www.slashphone.com/news/uploads/1683/sui3.jpg[/URL]

The phone ain't bad either.
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:12
Regular
"LOST FAN"
sony ericsson k608i and k800i - which is the newest and which is the best?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.