GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh Heh..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/09/05 at 03:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
A few months back when EB has his beema his air freshener ran out so we bought another and put that on but it never seemed to work.

We went shopping tonight and bought a new air freshener. I asked him why we needed one since we already had one and he said ' Well that one never worked in the beema so it's a bit crap'

So we bought an air freshener and on the way home I decided to fit it. I took the old one off and the perfume thing was still filled so I opened it to see how it worked. When I opened it I saw that the cap was still on, no wonder why it never worked.

And to think this bloke once protected the city of Cambridge.
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
English_Bloke wrote:
> It's
> about a project I worked on in the police called Op Arctic to do with
> armed robberies and ram-raids last winter and today lots of people
> were nicked, which looks like it could be a cracking result.

Thats got to make you feel good!
Fri 16/09/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
EB had left the police at that point and started refering to himself in the third person.

I saw something in the paper today that made me smile though. It's about a project I worked on in the police called Op Arctic to do with armed robberies and ram-raids last winter and today lots of people were nicked, which looks like it could be a cracking result.
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
EB = Neal?

Nah.
Fri 16/09/05 at 11:55
Regular
Wasn't Cambridge where Dringo burnt down that barn?

Was EB at the scene of the crime?
Fri 16/09/05 at 09:47
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Don't be grumpy, Panda.

Tough morning. No coffee. I'll be cool after my caffeine (sp?) hit.
Fri 16/09/05 at 09:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Don't be grumpy, Panda.
Fri 16/09/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sorry, but the original post cranked up the level of excitement to conversations about soap opera character levels.

That is, none.

I'm on the edge of my seat to what's coming next. Forget to put the bins out? Forget to feed the cat? Weren't in when the postie came a knocking?

Scintillating stuff.
Fri 16/09/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cambridge is a dump.
Fri 16/09/05 at 03:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
A few months back when EB has his beema his air freshener ran out so we bought another and put that on but it never seemed to work.

We went shopping tonight and bought a new air freshener. I asked him why we needed one since we already had one and he said ' Well that one never worked in the beema so it's a bit crap'

So we bought an air freshener and on the way home I decided to fit it. I took the old one off and the perfume thing was still filled so I opened it to see how it worked. When I opened it I saw that the cap was still on, no wonder why it never worked.

And to think this bloke once protected the city of Cambridge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.