GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been up all night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/09/05 at 07:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One of the longest sleepless nights I've ever had.

I just threw the towel in and got up.
Don't want to get ready just yet as I'll wake everyone up.

My plan is to get tanked up on red bull, head into town. Buy lots of CDs an DVDs then go to library, get some books and study like a nutter even though I don't need to.

Crash in the afternoon and head out tonight.

HURRAH
Fri 16/09/05 at 21:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Dare I say it?

Try counting sheep.

*tumbleweed*
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
A worthwhile course of action. I salute you, Craig of Huntershire.
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hope I get invited out again, I'm bored now.

Might jus watch Scrubs all night
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
No.
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:39
Regular
Which in turn makes you think of Adam Sandler?
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> borad-daylight

Heheh. Made me think of Borat.
Thu 15/09/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I LOVE LIFE

Edit: 12 hours sleep and sympathy from hot Swedish girl. Hurrah
Thu 15/09/05 at 22:02
Regular
Well Sheepy, aka Richard Ferris, I was watching a programme on Glasgow last night which basically was an interview with a Scottish crime boss and had men telling the camera how they've brutally stabbed people in borad-daylight, in pubs.

Dark Dog is the far better equivalent of Red Bull, you may have to pay more but your get more caffeine and sugar for your cash, it may not give you imaginary wings but it does give you a can with a cool spirit-dog on it.

Studying like a nutter when you're feeling like that seems especially pointless, simply because there's no need to. I have the nagging sensation I should be off doing something when I stay in and watch DVDs but it's great to have that oppurtunity once in a while.

Roll on T.G.I.F
Thu 15/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sheeps, rest your head on a bosom and fall asleep.

Preferably female.
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've stayed up all night quite a few times, either through insomnia or just playing Pro Evo all night. Generally I crash out at about six or seven o'clock in the evening, involuntarily, then someone wakes me up to eat.

Once I was talking on MSN, then fell asleep and woke up on the settee in the other room. According to my sister, I walked through the kitchen, into the lounge, had a brief conversation with her about whether our Mum was home yet, and then went back to sleep, none of which I have any recollection of. It's fun, thinking of what might happen in those mysterious hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.