GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"holiday in antigua"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 11:22
Regular
"LOST FAN"
Hi all
i am going to antigua for a wedding next may and the 1st week is paid for. However, i would like to stay on for a further week and so am looking for just a hotel only, (no flight). Does anyone know any sites that i can find out about this extra week? i have tried many sites but cant actually find one that is easy to use and they keep offering me flights which obviously i dont need.
Many thanks
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

> The only the uk based ones that may or may not be of any help to you
> are:
>
> www.expedia.co.uk

I find expedia is very good. Couldn't find a hotel for love nor money for Blackpool over the August Bank Holiday until I looked on here and bingo! Found a cracking one straight away that was about 25% cheaper than if you booked directly with the hotel!?. How does that work!?
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Why don't you look on the t'internet for hotels in antigua and contact them directly? work out cheaper for you

a quick google search found me: http://www.prestburytravelgroup.co.uk/Antigua.asp

The only the uk based ones that may or may not be of any help to you are:

www.expedia.co.uk
www.teletextholidays.co.uk
www.freedomholidays.co.uk
www.lastminute.com
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
I'm of no help whatsoever, other than to say, very good choice. I got married in Antigua.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Travelocity.com... Hello world!
Mon 12/09/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
JAZ007 wrote:
> are you interested in helping me or just picking up on what iv said?

Very n00b thing to ask. You'll learn from this experience...
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:41
Regular
"LOST FAN"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> So how are you planning on coming back exactly?

the flight is paid for going there and it can be moved later a week if i speak to the travel agent. but the agent cant arrange another week out there without charging us for 2 seperate flights so the flights are paid for i just need a hotel for a week. anyway are you interested in helping me or just picking up on what iv said?
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So how are you planning on coming back exactly?
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:22
Regular
"LOST FAN"
Hi all
i am going to antigua for a wedding next may and the 1st week is paid for. However, i would like to stay on for a further week and so am looking for just a hotel only, (no flight). Does anyone know any sites that i can find out about this extra week? i have tried many sites but cant actually find one that is easy to use and they keep offering me flights which obviously i dont need.
Many thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.