GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Worst Week Of My Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
BBC1 - 9:30pm (now...)

Has this been shown before? Im sure I remember a program that was exactly like this. My mum watched the whole series and I must admit there were a few funny parts, I didn't watch it all, but I remember the bit where the bloke accidently kills the dog.

Actually, im watching it now and it must've been shown before because it just showed the dog that gets killed.

So has anybody watched it before?
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
©H®I§ wrote:
> Worst Week of My Life, second series - it doesn't work, you can't have
> two worst weeks in your life.

Believe me. It can. The second series is actually rather funny, its based on the week run up to Melanie (Sarah Alexander) having their first baby. I'm sure I'll find it funny...or that might just be me with a biast point of view because it was such a great show to work on (especially the 'on location' stuff).
Sat 10/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Better Than You"
Worst Week of My Life, second series - it doesn't work, you can't have two worst weeks in your life.
Sat 10/09/05 at 18:31
Regular
The first series was excellent.

Like a three hour Meet the Parents.
Sat 10/09/05 at 16:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yes, this first series is getting a re-run as the second series is being aired straight after in November.

I worked on all of the second series. :)
Fri 09/09/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well, I wont expect people on here to think it's funny. It's just a nice little series thats worth watching if your stuck indoors on a friday night.
Fri 09/09/05 at 22:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I remember this.

Was it funny?

I can't remember.
Fri 09/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
BBC1 - 9:30pm (now...)

Has this been shown before? Im sure I remember a program that was exactly like this. My mum watched the whole series and I must admit there were a few funny parts, I didn't watch it all, but I remember the bit where the bloke accidently kills the dog.

Actually, im watching it now and it must've been shown before because it just showed the dog that gets killed.

So has anybody watched it before?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.