GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Norway - Scotland"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 18:12
Kenny Miller already looks as if he won't last the match, he's just not fit enough to do this constant running.
Sat 10/09/05 at 15:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They are still favourites to finish second, though. They're two points clear of Scotland, and level with Slovenia/Slovakia/one of those Slo places, and the Slo place has to play Italy.
Thu 08/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" Never got near our goal "

Yer that's why we scored two and could have had four.
Thu 08/09/05 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I hate him, and Carew, and all those arrogant morons that thought they were going to walk over us.

Well get it right up you, bunch of Norse bawbags.
Thu 08/09/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And Hareide said: "It was disastrous. Scotland never got near our goal.

"But they scored twice, which is a concern. But we are still favourites to finish second."

Cheeky bas

I hope anybody but Norway get to the World Cup now.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:02
Regular
Yup, we need to score 6 goals (although we can win each game 3-2 if we want), and Norway to win 1-0 and draw 0-0 if we've to go through without Norway losing a game.
Thu 08/09/05 at 17:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
munn wrote:
> It goes by points.
> Then, if teams are tied, it goes by goals scored (Not difference, so
> they could have scored 20 goals and let 19 in, but if they've scored
> more, they go through)

Well, that's as far as it's going to go, because Norway have scored loads more than us.
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:15
Regular
We'd have won it that year as well.
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In like the 1930s... world cup games and palces were deceided on coin tosses.

" Rar rar it was a gentlemen's game back then rar rar "

Scotland qualified once but because England beat them in the group they refused to go out of pride or something.
Thu 08/09/05 at 13:53
Regular
Well my dad said that that's what they were saying the new FIFA rules for the qualifiers were on the radio after the game, so he only heard it a few hours before he told me.

I'd assume it's up to date.

What makes it awful though, if we hadn't conceded the late goal then if Norway drew and we won our other two, we'd go through, even if Norway won the other game 58-0.

BAH.
Thu 08/09/05 at 13:47
Regular
This rule about results against each other is a more modern rule which your dad might not have looked at.

It's the system they use in the champions league group stages these days.

Don't know if it's being used in the World Cup qualifiers though, couldn't find any info on the FIFA site to let me know :-).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.