GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtua Tennis"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone got this? Just got it and I think it's a quality game. The graphics are very good and it plays just like the Dreamcast/PS2 versions. Most of the decent players are in there. Seems like a really good pick up and play title so far. Just going to start a World Tour now. Will post further impressions later, but so far so good!
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone got this? Just got it and I think it's a quality game. The graphics are very good and it plays just like the Dreamcast/PS2 versions. Most of the decent players are in there. Seems like a really good pick up and play title so far. Just going to start a World Tour now. Will post further impressions later, but so far so good!
Mon 05/09/05 at 16:41
"High polygon count"
I have it on order...
Mon 05/09/05 at 16:55
Regular
"hammy boy"
Have you got your games yet from Amazon?
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:03
Regular
Yep, its great... I dont like having to improve my player in the World Tour. Takes too long and im damn impatient.

Awesome game though.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:18
"High polygon count"
hamish90 wrote:
> Have you got your games yet from Amazon?

Nope!

I changed the order and only have Mercury and Ridge Racer ordered from them now. They had Ridge Racer as 1-2 weeks delivery. That's now 24 hours, BUT... Mercury has now switched to 1-2 weeks! Bunch of clowns they are!

Still, I got Lumines through from PowerPlay today. Hopefully will receive Virtua Tennis from The Hut in the bext couple of days.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hmm, Wookie, amazon were excellent with my order.
I ordered the console on thursday evening with two games and all the stuff got here this afternoon.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:39
"High polygon count"
I've just this minute had an e-mail from Amazon telling me that Ridge Racer has been shipped. No mention of Mercury, though.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:46
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
For your next buy, try Medievil Resurrection, it's a-ma-zing.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:48
"High polygon count"
I've got (or will have) 5 games. I don't think I'll be buying anything else until Pursuit Force.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:56
It's alright, for those of you who have played the console version it is a bit disappointing.

The rank up model forces you to play through the mini games, which is a tad mundane. Graphics are super lovely however, and for the PSP it's another must.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.