GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Revolver"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Can't wait, will prob be disapointed tho :(

[URL] http://tinyurl.com/ary9b [/URL]
Mon 05/09/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Cool!"
The movie looks good. The title sounds cool.
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> The gippos at it again?
>
> Dunno what's going on, but they've floated a bloody great crane on
> the river. I think they're working on some of the bridges.

CRANEBOAT! The fun we had watching that bad boy, mankind's greatest creation. It's a crane... on a BOAT! The possibilities are endless.

And yes, I would happily appear in dross like Titanic and the Phantom if I got to nuzzle my face in Kelly Brook's dirty pillows, no questions asked. I kinda like Statham, he's got one of those faces that always looks miserable, like he always needs a good cheering up. Understandable now his missus has buggered off.
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd shave my head and call myself Jason if it meant I got a go on Kelly Brook to be honest.
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
monkey_man wrote:
> The gippos at it again?

Dunno what's going on, but they've floated a bloody great crane on the river. I think they're working on some of the bridges.

Goatboy wrote:
> And when did Jason Statham turn into Bruce Willis in his under-rated
> Vietnam vet flick "In Country"?

And while we're at it, why has Statham's ex, Kelly Brook, turned Billy Zane into Jason Statham?
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Sorry, distracted by very noisy construction work outside. Crane on
> the river, very interesting...

The gippos at it again?
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ritchie in gangster movie shock!
Would that have anything to do with the one film that isn't about shootas flopped harder than a fat bloke in a paddling pool?
Cockernee geezers with guns and gambling...*sigh*

I like, when watching Ritchie films, to see how many Scorcese shots he's ripped. As well as The Thomas Crown Affair "homage"
There are at least 3 in this trailer alone, so mucho movie fun to be had I suppose.
And when did Jason Statham turn into Bruce Willis in his under-rated Vietnam vet flick "In Country"?
[URL]http://www.kirstenp.claranet.de/moviefaces/actor/w/bw_incountry02.jpg[/URL]
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Sorry, distracted by very noisy construction work outside. Crane on the river, very interesting...
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Wife?
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:29
Regular
"8==="
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> At least it hasn't got his godawful in it.

???
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
At least it hasn't got his godawful wife in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.