GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My home movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 23:01
"Tesco value"
So I've been in the Ambulance service for a few years, only recently done my 6 week course to become a Paramedic.

I'm sending alot of time in A+E, I need to do 25 cannualtions (finding and infiltrating a vein) and doing intubations(direct access to the lungs using a laryngoscope) in theatres which I have just completed.

As for cannulations I haven't done that many, and the ones I have done I missed a few times.

So practice makes perfect, heres me doing one on myself, they say if you can do it on yourself, you can do it on anyone.

If you don't like needles dont watch, if you dont like self harm or blood, I suggest again that you do not watch the vid.
Usually I would flush the needle with a saline solution to remove the blood and prevent it from clotting so a drip can go in later.

here it is (6mb)

[URL]http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37D4T3EA2Y59E3391XF2HPAV9Y[/URL]
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:01
"Tesco value"
So I've been in the Ambulance service for a few years, only recently done my 6 week course to become a Paramedic.

I'm sending alot of time in A+E, I need to do 25 cannualtions (finding and infiltrating a vein) and doing intubations(direct access to the lungs using a laryngoscope) in theatres which I have just completed.

As for cannulations I haven't done that many, and the ones I have done I missed a few times.

So practice makes perfect, heres me doing one on myself, they say if you can do it on yourself, you can do it on anyone.

If you don't like needles dont watch, if you dont like self harm or blood, I suggest again that you do not watch the vid.
Usually I would flush the needle with a saline solution to remove the blood and prevent it from clotting so a drip can go in later.

here it is (6mb)

[URL]http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37D4T3EA2Y59E3391XF2HPAV9Y[/URL]
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:28
Regular
Didn't make me wince as much as I thought. That's gotta hurt though, and surely it can't be good for your veins if you practise on yourself more than a few times... ?

I have a mate who is training to be a para, not sure it is a job I could do, not got the stomach for it. Good luck with all that anyway ...
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:31
"Tesco value"
meh, the vein can collapse, but mainly in habitual drug users and old dears.

You get a nice bruise for a few days but heals ok.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I don't ever want one of them.

Is that how big the needles are for when people have blood tests?
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:46
"Tesco value"
I only used a small gauge needle in my hand, the needles they take blood from go into your brachial vein and are somewhat bigger.
I've given blood many times and it's really not anything to worry about

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.