GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE / AS / A Level. Tests??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 23:51
Regular
Good luck to all those people taking any kind of tests out there, may you revise well and answer correctly.

If you wanna talk about the tests etc...

Do it in here!

:) er-no

**oh what a waste of a topic**
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
Good luck to all those people taking any kind of tests out there, may you revise well and answer correctly.

If you wanna talk about the tests etc...

Do it in here!

:) er-no

**oh what a waste of a topic**
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have finished all of my exams :P
Wed 06/06/01 at 11:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I'm at school... got Pysics 1 at AS level later. Not only do I find physics easy (probably the only reason I am doing it as a subject!), but we're given almost all the equations that we need to use!

Sonic
Wed 06/06/01 at 12:16
Regular
We are?

In a formula booklet?

Hurrah! That saves me a lot of trouble. :0)
Wed 06/06/01 at 14:01
I finished all my exams (A-levels) last year.

(This topic isn't really for me is it.)

Err... good luck to all those who are about to undertake them!
Wed 06/06/01 at 15:21
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> We are?
>In a formula booklet?

Don`t take it for granted. Sonic may be on a different examining board or something, so you may not both have the same conditions.

(This is the part where you say, "no, we already know we`re both on the same board" :-) )
Wed 06/06/01 at 15:22
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
And there is me getting worried about my year 9 SAT's! :-)
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
No, we already know... ah never mind.

The exam was quite comfortable. I even think I did alright in the last section, where you're supposed to write about materials and imaging.

There was this question, that asked you to circle a device in a circuit diagram... but it didn't say you couldn't circle the WHOLE diagram... I was very tempted, but I didn't really want to fight a battle against a governing board over one mark in my exam, so I just circled the right thing instead. :0)

Four more exams now. Mechanics tomorrow... not really looking forward to that.
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:57
I'm getting my end of year results back and i'm doing ok. I got 64% in my science (but the teacher counted my marks as 50, but it's really 40. lol, i'm not going to tell her.)

I got 75% on geog and 64% on history.

I'm just waitng for the others now, good luck to everyone else.
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
DAMN, Maths Non-Calcuater was so hard, all I can do is hope I passed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.