GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey is a Geordie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
[URL]http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706585,00.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
[URL]http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706585,00.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Was hoping he'd go to Liverpool as Newcastle aren't looking very good. Mind you, it might be better with him having no European games to play this season, making him fresh for the World Cup.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:28
Regular
The way they are playing, he will be looking forward to Championship football whilst he should have his mind on the World Cup.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh poor Mikey

Mikey - *Please Mr Rafa bring me back to Liverpool i am sorry for my sins*
Rafa - *Hmmmm i see no Spanish heritage in your family, get out of my sight*

Mikey - *Please Mr Ferguson, sign me for United*
Rafa - *Ha!! lad what do i need you for, i've got Twinkletoes, Ruud and Shrek i'm not paying 16 million for a bench warmer, this isn't Chelsea. Although i might table an offer of 20 pounds and a free set of deck chairs and see what the Madrid board think of that*

Mikey - *Please Mr Mourinho sign me for Chelsea*
Jose - *I have Drogba, he very good*

Souness - *Mikey lad come to Newcastle where a relegation dogfight awaits*
Mikey - "sighs" ...... ok :-(
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Ah well...wheres Stryke when you need him
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:34
Regular
"not dead"
He'll be alright at Newcastle. I mean, he's not daft, it's not as if Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer will 'lead him astray' or anything.

Bet he gets 20 goals. Not necessarily league goals, but 20 as long as he stays fit.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:35
Regular
"not dead"
And I still don't understand why Chelsea weren't interested.

Or Arsenal, I mean, they had the money, as they bid almost that for Baptista, who's not nearly as proven a goalscorer.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:37
Regular
All seems a bit strange, you can understand Madrid not wanting to keep him, however why none of the top 4 teams want him, I cannot understand. Like you say both Arsenal and Chelsea need a 2nd Striker.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:46
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I can see how Man U perhaps don't need Owen, but arguably Liverpool are in dire need of a centre forward with Baros already gone and Cisse set to go too, Le Tallec and Mellor (I think) on loan. Who are they gonna play up front? Stevie G and Pong-o?
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:47
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Could this be newcastles turn around?
With Luque and Owen maybe the team will think we have to keep these players from leaving in a years time when we aren't in uefa cup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.