GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Match Reviews"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
If you have been to any football match or seen one on the t.v then write about it and tell everyone what you think about your teams performance and about who played best and your man of the match.

I will start.

Southend 3-1 Colchester United 29th August League 1

I support southend (my name gives it away) and this was a local derby. Southend hadn't played them in awhile in the league, but have recently played in the L.D.V and Southend won.

Southend were strongest in my opinion and showed that by scoring 3 minutes into the game with Goater the scorer and Guttridge the provider. For the next 15mins it was even but southend still on top. On 18 mins Colchester scored through a long shot by Sam Stockley. Southend still on top. 29mins and a good run by Mitchell Cole 18 yard shot.
HalF Time 2-1 southend. Southend have dancers who preform at half time.

Second half.
Southend came out again lokking to make a 3rd and win the match but col u wanted to equalise (but they didn't ha.).Southend wanting to win in style brang on some fresh legs and hoping to score more. Goater got into the right postition and came up good and scored his second of the game in the 77minute. Chanting by the southend suporters FEED THE GOAT AND HE WILL SCORE. The goat was hungrey. Assist by Mark Bentley.

Full time.

Mon Aug 29 2005
Coca-Cola Football League One
Southend 3 - 1(2 - 1) Colchester R
S Goater 3 S Stockley 19
M Cole 30
S Goater 78

Bookings: Bookings:
G Halford 41
G Elokobi 53
C Wilson 69

Man of the match. Shaun Goater
Wed 31/08/05 at 20:24
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
We've got a fairly young team, too. Our oldest first team regular is Selley who's 30. The rest are almost all under 25.
Wed 31/08/05 at 20:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Expect us to be a bunch of 15 year olds ;-)

Average age of our first team is ridiculously low. There's Peters, 33; Duncs, 28 and Angel, 29. The rest are < 21. r0x0r. Still they're doing the job more than adequately. We've always been excellent at producing young talent.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Expect us to be a bit better coming in to the match with you - we've just signed two players on loan. Both centre backs, one being Stuart Nethercott - an ex-England Under 21, the other being Luke Oliver, who was with us last season when we had one of the best defensive records in the league.

C'mon you Cards.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
I was talking in match weeks. We're away at York and Exeter (d'oh) then it's back to the Abbey for you :-)
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
17th be our match, Rasta. Meaning its a bit more than 2 weeks.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Rawle was a bit pants in championship manager (Low determination, rarely turned up for training with me). Rawle was decent at the time I saw him, but he was getting played a lot in an attacking midfielder position as part of a 4-5-1. When he was in a 4-4-2 he was better, using his speed more and getting into scoring positions.
Then he said he was going to sign a new contract but forgot to say it would be at Oxford.
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Two weeks, Ash :-)
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Ashman wrote:
> Ahaha, pwnd Forest.
>
> Anyway, yeah, he's come to Woking and should be playing fairly
> regularly for us. He played for you for a couple of seasons and
> scored quite a few, t'is why I asked.

Yeah he should score quite alot for you. Woking are in the conference i think who else have you got upfront.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahaha, pwnd Forest.

Anyway, yeah, he's come to Woking and should be playing fairly regularly for us. He played for you for a couple of seasons and scored quite a few, t'is why I asked.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Are Orient still ahead of you in the table Shrimps? :P

No they aren't we got promoted to league 1 where as orient are in league 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.