GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fast and furious 3:Tokyo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah they should have just stopped on number one but no here is another one and im not gonna like it I didn't see number two and im not going to see this one.

Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo

Release Date: June 16, 2006
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Justin Lin
Screenwriter: Chris Morgan
Starring: Unknown (for now)

"Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo" is written by Chris Morgan ("Cellular"), who places the third entry in Tokyo: in this adrenalized new story, set in the sexy, underground world of Japanese drift racing, the newest and fastest customized rides go head-to-head on some of the most perilous courses ever seen.

"Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo" follows the story of Shaun Boswell, who has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing -- which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo.

In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks.

For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah they should have just stopped on number one but no here is another one and im not gonna like it I didn't see number two and im not going to see this one.

Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo

Release Date: June 16, 2006
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Justin Lin
Screenwriter: Chris Morgan
Starring: Unknown (for now)

"Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo" is written by Chris Morgan ("Cellular"), who places the third entry in Tokyo: in this adrenalized new story, set in the sexy, underground world of Japanese drift racing, the newest and fastest customized rides go head-to-head on some of the most perilous courses ever seen.

"Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo" follows the story of Shaun Boswell, who has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing -- which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo.

In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks.

For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:06
Regular
*yawn*
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:09
"period drama"
*coma*
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:13
Regular
Who the hell laps this crap up? Forget DVD, straight to the bin with it.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
BTW, the person directing this is also remaking Oldboy for the American cinema. Now relax, take deep breaths, let that information settle in - "remaking Oldboy". Oh dear...
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:37
Regular
"I'm so cool because I don't like popular mainstream films"

Any guy who doesn't like Fast cars fizzing by and Vin Diesel is a homo (I know how ironic that sounds, but whatever, you're wrong)

Fast cars in Japan?

Excellent.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Any guy who doesn't like a nut in each eye whilst swallowing some shaft is a homo.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:57
Regular
munn wrote:
> "I'm so cool because I don't like popular mainstream films"
>
> Any guy who doesn't like Fast cars fizzing by and Vin Diesel is ...

sane ?

Fast cars whizzing by usually means a film made up of action sequences squeezed together to form a plot so thin it has holes in, populated by cardboard cut-out characters

If you really have a desire to see "Fast cars whizzing by" I suggest you flick on the tv and watch a Grandprix, the entertainment value eclipses that of "Fast and Furious"

Vin Diesel is yet another "OMG what a hunk" actor who doesn't have a scrap of talent and is awful without needing to resort to calling him a homo

The Fast and Furious maybe "mainstream", as you called it, but just because it is doesn't mean everyone should pretend to like it. I agree people shouldn't go too far the other way and obsess over "being different", but there's a limit to the 'mainstream' films I can take when a film's all about SFX, car chases and perhaps women in bikinis (I mean, only in bikinis :() You know something, somewhere, has gone horribly wrong when this is the best option at the Movies
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:04
Regular
"not dead"
I tried to watch The Fast and The Furious once, but I just couldn't sit through it. Awful, awful movie. Even going "neeeee ooooow!" every time the cars went by didn't help.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
How can you not like Fast and Furious?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.