GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 31 The Trail Of Blood In The Snow"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Cool!"
It was night time. The sun hid behind the clouds. The sky darkened, it started to rain. Unfortunatly, a boy called Brian was in the woods. He was walking back home. He wanted to go for a little walk and now it was raining so he decided to walk back home. It was Winter and a white speck fell onto his arm. It was now going to snow.
"Damn," Brian said. He was wearing a T-Shirt and was wrapped round in a thick cotton coat and was also wearing Jeans. He shivered. He continued walking when he heard a scream. He jerked around and started looking around him. Then he heard a noise...but this one wasn't a scream, it was something far worse. It souned like something being ripped...
"Hello!?" Brian shouted. He started to walk quicker. he heard growling...he shivered. "H-H-Hello..." Brian shouted again. He was getting colder and colder. He decided to walk more quicker. The sooner he would be at home the better. But then he got a frost bite on his leg and was forced to stop. He sat down and rubbed his leg. He was now getting frost bites all over his face.
"Ow!" He said.
He was so weak he fell to the ground, lying on his back. He began to feel dizzy and closed his eyes. Then he fainted.
He woke up. He didn't know how long he'd been knocked out. He looked around him and started running. He recognized the place very well and started running to the direction of his home. Running helped him get warmth. He looked to the left while running and stopped. He saw red stains on the snow. It looked like a path. Brian thought it was blood. And it was. Brian heard the scream again. He gasped and a tear of fright trickled down his cheek. He heard the scream come form where the blood trail was leading to. He decided just to take a little look. He followed the blood path and soon found himself going through tall trees. He had to push all the branches out of the way. He finally got to the end of the blood trail and it led to a tree that used to be there but now it's just it's stump. He went to the stump and circles it. He touched it. Nothing happened. He kicked it. He sat on it. Nothing happened. Then something jumped onto him. Brian tried to scream but it was covering it's mouth. He looked at the creature. It looked like a giant wolf. The wolf grabbed Brian and slammed him onto the stump. The giant wolf had slammed him with such force that Brian almost died. Then the stump grew into a tree. Brian was at the top. The trees were to high and nobody could see the bodies that were on every single tree...
Brian's Mum and Dad were getting worried. It had been 11 hours since Brian had gone for his 'walk'.
"I'm going to go out and find him!" Brian's Dad said and without waiting for a reply he was out of the house with a axe and running about. Eventually Brian's Dad came to the stump. He had followed the Blood trail in the snow.
"Help me..." said Brian weakly. His Dad heard this very faintly.
"B-Brian! ARE YOU THERE!" Brian's Dad shouted.
"Up here..."
"Where! Talk louder, son I can't hear you!!"
"T-T-Tree..."
Brian's Dad looked up and saw nothing.
"I can't see the top of the tree!" Dad shouted.
"The one near the stump!" Brian said. Brian noticed that there was a new stump.
Brian's Dad started to climb it. He got to the top and saw Brian's body. It wasn't a pretty site. The top of the tree and gone right the his body.
"What happened!" His Dad shouted.
"Wolf..."
The tree suddenly started to rock. The giant wolf knew that Brian was still alive and that his Dad had come to rescue them.
The tree fell.
Both Brian and Brian's Dad screamed. They hit the snow and the wolf approached them. Brian's Dad used the axe and started hitting the wolf. But the wolf was to strong. It got hold of Brian's Dad throat and punched Brian's dad. Brian's Dad died. The wolf went to Brian and put his sharp claws through his back. Brian died. The wolf had killed them both! The wolf realised he had a axe lodged into his stomach. He took it out but died. Too much blood had been lost.
The police found the two bodies and the wolf's body. Brian and Brian's Dad were knwon as heros.
Sun 16/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"youngest regular"
They killed the wolf.
thats why they became heroes.
Sat 10/09/05 at 18:33
"period drama"
That was ... bizzare
Sat 10/09/05 at 13:25
Regular
"not dead"
Beyond weird. Why would a wolf punch? And what had Brian and his Dad done to become heroes, apart from getting killed by a wolf?
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:56
Regular
Cool Boy wrote:
> I don't know how to right a good story!

Stop trying to then and seek advice

Hint # 1 : spell the word "write" correctly
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Cool!"
I've made new stories today!
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:57
Regular
"Cool!"
Oh...It's rubbish. Damn! I don't know how to right a good story!
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
"It (the wolf) got hold of Brian's Dad throat and punched Brian's dad. Brian's Dad died."

Heh, funny. However, overall, I'd say it was rubbish.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Cool!"
Thanks! I've made a new story. I'm going to make another one soon!
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
One thing I can say about this is the idea of the tree suddenly growing, and their being many bodies in the trees. Although the whole concept (and the story) needs more explaining, the idea of having all those unseen dead bodies in the tallest trees is freakishly cool.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Cool!"
I don't think this will win. I just realised it's a bit bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.