GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another WoW question"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 08:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Noone else has been able to help, so I'm posting here.

Where do I place nim'Boya's laden pole (waHEY!)

My fishing is 225. Where do I get the quest to up this? Horde Side?
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> 255?
> Damn, I've still got about 40 to go then.

Sorry, should have been 225. Then and only then does the quest get unlocked.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
255?
Damn, I've still got about 40 to go then. I think I shall be spending an hour just fishing later after some more half-assed soldiering.
4 rare fish may sound tough, but you get a sexy reward and a guildee uses the uber-pole as a weapon.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:55
Regular
"360: swfcman"
4 rare fish with arent that rare. Took me around an hour to get all four of them.

Nicely on my way to lvling Fishing to its max now, hopefully in time for the up coming Fishing Tourny.
Mon 29/08/05 at 07:38
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I got the fishing quest sorted. At 255, you get told to go to Nat Pagle and you get the "fisherman extreme" quest. 4 rare fishes. Ouch.
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I just got the quest on the Alliance side to take my fishing above 225. Shame i cant get the best rod on the game. Seems its only for you Horde.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Ah cheers, I'll take a look tommorrow and see about improving my fishing skills.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:47
Regular
A book that can be bought from the fishing guy at Booty Bay.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Where do you upgrade your fishing skills after 150? I've always meant to find out but have never really had the time and I'm close to reaching the 150 cap.
Sun 28/08/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The pike is in Hinterlands, middle of one of the villages - a mound with the cog-symbol where you right click to use.
The fishing quest is Hinterlands too, the Horde village there on the SE coast (Brackenwell village?). I'll be heading there shortly, the quest gives you an awesome fishing rod that's almost as strong as my staff.
Sun 28/08/05 at 08:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Noone else has been able to help, so I'm posting here.

Where do I place nim'Boya's laden pole (waHEY!)

My fishing is 225. Where do I get the quest to up this? Horde Side?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.