GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many DVDs have you got?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 19:11
Regular
I have to confess: I only have 11.

I only bought my DVD player three weeks ago so I'm not doing too badly! However, I have a shopping list about as long as my arm of DVDs that I can't wait to get. I'm a total film junkie (in particular horror movies) so for me DVD is a godsend.

I bet some people here have got hundreds of the beautiful little silver babies!
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:11
I have to confess: I only have 11.

I only bought my DVD player three weeks ago so I'm not doing too badly! However, I have a shopping list about as long as my arm of DVDs that I can't wait to get. I'm a total film junkie (in particular horror movies) so for me DVD is a godsend.

I bet some people here have got hundreds of the beautiful little silver babies!
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:38
Regular
About 10... I've had mine since Christmas though. :0)
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:30
"possibly impossible"
You don't want to know.

Well, my wife doesn't anyway...she reckons I'd have too many if I only had 10. But then, she doesn't complain when we watch a Kevin Costner or Brendan Fraser film...hence me choosing Blast from the Past...
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Since getting my PS2 I have 25 DVD's - Will hopefully be getting a stand alone multi region player soon though!!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
Quite alot of DVD's are gold.

I have about 9

10 if you count the Rocky set which I ordered a while ago.

It has all 5 films on pretty sweet extras too.
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got about 6 but I don't usually have the time to watch films.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:42
I only got my dvd about a month ago, and i have 7 dvds.. not doing quite as well as you Blackhole.. i am also a horror junkie and that was my main reason for buying a dvd, to get import horror films. If you are a horror fan you should check out my post on 'Horror: Dead or just resting?' - i'm sure you'd agree with it!
Wed 06/06/01 at 08:39
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I got 105 DVD's, but I've had my player for 2 years now so...

../..Steve
Wed 06/06/01 at 12:17
I've had mine for about 2 years too, but I've got around 40. I'd buy DVDs more regularly if there were more decent films out. Shame there's not....
Wed 06/06/01 at 12:21
Regular
40, roughly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.