GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do you...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
....completely 100% trust your partener?

I am having doubts about my girlfriend, i Love her so much, i really do, but she .... i dont know if she does me, she says she does, but then, can you always trust a persons word? she is somewhere in a caravan today with a dude who used to like her, and she just text me saying "this caravan might fall over soon......windy" so you may also be able to see where my thoughts are comming from.

I...i ...i dont think i will confront her for fear of ruining the relationship totally, that would not be a good thing, might just leave it, i know she cant lie about these things to save her life, she will not be able to keep it hidden at all so i think i will just wait it out, a week of happiness is better than ruining it over silly ideas, no?
Fri 26/08/05 at 15:17
Regular
FFF we are not "10" im 16 thankyou very much, and thanks a lot, relationship is fine, one of her best mates has just died today, but yeah, i talked to her, we talk a lot about our feelings, and she...i told her how i felt and she totally understood, and got a bit moody cus i went out with my mates and a girl who loves me last night XD she was not to happy ah well, taste own medicine and all.
Thu 25/08/05 at 01:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
This is Bubblez.

I trust my boyfriend completely. If he wanted to stay in a caravan with some girl he knew, firstly it would depend on who she was and also on their history. I would, at this moment in time, trust him, but not necessarily like it. He feels the same about me. My best mate is also my ex and he asked me to stay at his. Nothing dodgy just to talk. EB said he trusts me but doesn't like the idea, but I wouldn't do it out of respect for my bloke.

So, it's up to you if you trust her, go with your gut instinct since you know her and him better than us. Gut instinct is usually right, and remember once the trust has gone it's hard to get back and your relationship begins the downward spiral.
Wed 24/08/05 at 23:14
"period drama"
Cycloon wrote:
> They were in a caravan for 10 minutes and played two games of Connect
> 4.
>
> I mean, even if they're not having hot raunchy sechs, who the hell
> does that anyway?!

I think they're about 10 anyway ... he sent someone to 'spy' on them. How ghey.

And you confronted her over it? "It" being what, exactly?

Like I said, you'd already ruined the relationship the second you started thinking she was riding someone behind you back and telling you through means of an ambiguous text message - then you lose all trust and decide she can easily lie about it anyway.
Wed 24/08/05 at 23:10
Regular
To be fair, my girlfriend has been to her exes house alone before to watch a film, but they still are genuinely good friends.

If she was going to a caravan with him though it'd be different. There's nothing to do in a caravan for one day but, as Goaty would put it, bone her :).

Just remeind your girlfriend that trust has to be earned, it's not a birth right.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Aha, Goatboys relationship advice, born from years of commitment.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Call her a prostitute and demand she returns your DVDs forthwith.

Um...I don't have issues
Wed 24/08/05 at 21:56
Regular
oh no oh no oh no oh no, i just confronted her, this is not going to be good, oh and this is about a load of things, nothing to bad, but meh ah well byebye
Wed 24/08/05 at 21:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They were in a caravan for 10 minutes and played two games of Connect 4.

I mean, even if they're not having hot raunchy sechs, who the hell does that anyway?!
Wed 24/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Displayed wrote:
> turns out, they were only in the caravan to play connect 4 ( dont know
> why ) and that he has a gf, and all is fine....i think.

I thought Dringo and his "I'm not getting sent to that sort of prison" was naive.
Wed 24/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Laughingstock"
2 games of Connect Phwoar, eh... and it only took 10 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.