GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got into film making now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well yesterday I made quite a big movie and months ago I had made a movie which I was very happy with,but I couldn't show it to any of you on here but now I can so here it is and I will add the other movie soon. But I need to add some more bits to it. But when I finish school im going to a place where I can do a course all about movies. Also im doing I.T Full this year where we get to do animations which will be cool. So just thought I would tell you that i've got into making movies and when I do the animations,I will add them to. But for now here is the first movie I ever made called A tiny movie about C®ø§$ Bób and how annoying he is so enjoy.

Well the movie won't work so here is a song instead which I just did its very quick and random by my band,Dying To Live and this song is called You Stink. But I was very bored when I made this. Oh yeah I forgot to tell I had got into making music to now. Well heres the song [URL]http://media.putfile.com/Dying-To-Live-You-Stink[/URL]
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chr1s wrote:
> Six?
>
> Blimey...

Why blimey when you stop?
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
"\\"
There are things we don't want to know in your life Crossbob.

But to be honest, we don't want to know ANYTHING about you.
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Six?

Blimey...
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
I don't wet the bed I stopped when I was six!
Fri 26/08/05 at 11:50
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
There's a fact of life about older teens/young adults "wetting" the bed that would be appropriate here, but I think to avoid unneccessary questions by 'Bob, let's just keep quiet.
Fri 26/08/05 at 11:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> I've got work crossbob, thats my excuse, but 3am... you wet the bed
> again?

No Im 14 I don't wet the bed.
Fri 26/08/05 at 05:17
I have no excuse at all, I just can't sleep.

Oh well.
Fri 26/08/05 at 04:42
"Tesco value"
I've got work crossbob, thats my excuse, but 3am... you wet the bed again?
Fri 26/08/05 at 03:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
I thought there would be loads of people in this right now there is in others.
Fri 26/08/05 at 02:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Well, can we hear them? Surely you want to show your best stuff to
> everyone.

I will when the albums finshed. I promise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.