GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im going to see The Island tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
*Dribbles why saying Scarlett Johhanson* I think this movie looks good its suppose to be like the Matrix's but no fighting :( But there is violence in it a tiny bit and some intense action so it sound quite good,and Scarlett Johhanson is great. So who else has seen this? And is it good? Or could you recommend another good movie to go and see?
Fri 26/08/05 at 02:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tomm wrote:
> Moderate movie, wouldnt have bothered me had I not seen it, to be
> honest. Basically a rip off of a load of classic movies, the Matrix,
> the Running Man, Logans run plus a load of others I cant remember.
> Nothing really original about it at all, save the clones...

Maybe coz its from the makers of the Matrixs and sorry for ruining it my friend Tom told me today I had ruined the Plot. Then I thought O yeah how stupid am I.
Thu 25/08/05 at 02:32
Regular
Saw it tonight.

I thought it was pretty lame, it moved so slowly, first of all 'we're not going to get to what's actually going on for ages', followed by 'we're going to make up for it by assuming everyone watching the film is too dumb to have worked out the spare parts and babies thing, and will ram it down their throats in idiot-speak at least three times'.

Both mistakes proved very boring for a long time.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
Moderate movie, wouldnt have bothered me had I not seen it, to be honest. Basically a rip off of a load of classic movies, the Matrix, the Running Man, Logans run plus a load of others I cant remember. Nothing really original about it at all, save the clones...
Wed 24/08/05 at 21:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> its about clones

You've just ruined the entire film. I've reported you.
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
Lots some guy got hit in the face with a spanner ha and another got hit in the side with a flying motorbike :) I liked it a lot you should go and see it.
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Was there any "intense action"?

I dont care what anybody else says, you make me laugh and I like your posts
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:24
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I found this movie to be very good some bits sort of like the Matrix. But I think it is from the makers of the Matrix. Well great car crashes in this,cool fighting bit for a future Xbox game and people get hit by tools example (NAIL GUN THROUGH THE FINGERS) which was very cool when SCARLETT JOHHANSON DID IT. So I recommend this movie to you its about clones,a island and some cool action scences and cool future vehicles. Coolest thing when cars a fliping over and a guy gets thrown through some glass so go and see this movie! I give it 9/10.
Tue 23/08/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
*Dribbles why saying Scarlett Johhanson* I think this movie looks good its suppose to be like the Matrix's but no fighting :( But there is violence in it a tiny bit and some intense action so it sound quite good,and Scarlett Johhanson is great. So who else has seen this? And is it good? Or could you recommend another good movie to go and see?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.