GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next Title Change?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Doesn't have to be WWE. Can be TNA, ROH etc. Who do you think will drop their title and to who?

My bets Cena to HHH after Summerslam.
Thu 18/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Doesn't have to be WWE. Can be TNA, ROH etc. Who do you think will drop their title and to who?

My bets Cena to HHH after Summerslam.
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Orlando Jordan losing to Benoit at Summerslam is my guess.

It should happen. Might not because Jordan obviosly is screwing the right person backstage to have been champ since before Wrestlemania.
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Can you imagine going backstage at a WWE event? Who would be "screwing" who? Define "screwing" as you wish. Ah for the good old days when talent and charisma was the key to success, not who you marry or who suck up to.........
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
smedlos wrote:
> Can you imagine going backstage at a WWE event? Who would be
> "screwing" who? Define "screwing" as you wish. Ah
> for the good old days when talent and charisma was the key to success,
> not who you marry or suck off.........
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Screwing is defined in many ways...

Screwing in the context of losing a match...when someone cheats e.g. holding ropes, using weapons...maybe you should ask Paul London for a definition.

Screwing backstage would be to do sexual favours for one of the writers as Orlando Jordan has clearly done because he should never eeeeeeeever be US Champion (especially for this long, and beat Chris Benoit on PPV)

If Triple H cant beat Chris Benoit in a 1-on-1 then how the hell did Orlando Jordan manage!
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Spot on Wardy! It'll take a few blows to the head to get rid of that image though. Regal kissing Vince's backside was bad enough and that was real! (Although I'm not doubting that what you've just suggested has really happened - eeuuughhh!)
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
There is also "He hit me and i was screwin!"

Which is a way of saying "very angry" but this isnt used in Wrestling (or at least i havent heard it said) so i didnt bother putting it.

EDIT: There is also "he was proper screwin' you!" which means when you walk past someone and they stare at you like you are s**t. Like the evil eye.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyway the WWE backstage is your basic high school dynamic.

At the bottom of the pyramid we have the academics, in the wrestling sense these are people who are good at their trade, the ones with talent. These make up quite a bulk of the pyramid.

On the next level you have like the jocks and tag ons. These are basically the guys who are friends with the people at the top of the pyramid and use their friendship or standing to help bump them further up the pecking order.

Then at the top you have the ultra popular people. Don't really possess any depth at all and when scratch the surface there is nothing there. At the top mainly because they look good or by association. You get the occasional one who slips the net who gets up here who actually deserves the popularity but that's rare
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Everyone always seems to be angry in the WWE nowadays - JBL is the worst, when in the last year has he been seen without bursting a blood vessel! Lets move on from the attitude area...........
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
smedlos wrote:
> Everyone always seems to be angry in the WWE nowadays - JBL is the
> worst, when in the last year has he been seen without bursting a
> blood vessel!

Or insulting some type of people.

> Lets move on from the attitude area...........

We did that, it's called 2001 when the decline began

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.