GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm a lad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 15:56
Regular
"That's right!"
I can talk about football for ages without even liking it.

I'll make fun of anyone doing well in their education, secretly wishing I was as intelligent as them.

I make small member jokes whenever someone goes past in a fancy car, knowing fine well if someone offered me the same car I'd take it.

I believe looks don't matter, but only for us lads, the girls should still be stunning and want to be with me for my amazing personality.

I'll deny to the end of time that I like a girl when I really do, but I'll still say "I'd do her" when one I don't like as much walks past.

I'll tell a girl all her male friends want to nail her, even though that's admitting that I want to as well.

I'll get mortal and have a laugh. When I'm sober, anyone who's mortal and having a laugh is an idiot and wants locking up.

I won't tell ANY male friends what my feelings are, and I'll only tell a female friend if I think it'll get me somewhere with her.

We're complicated things, but still not as bad as lasses.
Wed 17/08/05 at 15:56
Regular
"That's right!"
I can talk about football for ages without even liking it.

I'll make fun of anyone doing well in their education, secretly wishing I was as intelligent as them.

I make small member jokes whenever someone goes past in a fancy car, knowing fine well if someone offered me the same car I'd take it.

I believe looks don't matter, but only for us lads, the girls should still be stunning and want to be with me for my amazing personality.

I'll deny to the end of time that I like a girl when I really do, but I'll still say "I'd do her" when one I don't like as much walks past.

I'll tell a girl all her male friends want to nail her, even though that's admitting that I want to as well.

I'll get mortal and have a laugh. When I'm sober, anyone who's mortal and having a laugh is an idiot and wants locking up.

I won't tell ANY male friends what my feelings are, and I'll only tell a female friend if I think it'll get me somewhere with her.

We're complicated things, but still not as bad as lasses.
Wed 17/08/05 at 15:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I believe looks don't matter, but only for us lads, the girls should
> still be stunning and want to be with me for my amazing personality.

Not quite true all the time.

> I'll tell a girl all her male friends want to nail her, even though
> that's admitting that I want to as well.

:D
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> We're complicated things, but still not as bad as lasses.

Women are complicated things. Trust me i know ;) But some men can be just as bad if not worse, and they know who they are :)
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:05
Regular
"I'll get mortal"? Is this some dirty Northern word for drunk? Just say 'I'll get drunk'. Don't try and be fancy, Moj old lad.
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:07
@ng3l wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
>
> We're complicated things, but still not as bad as lasses.
>
> Women are complicated things.

Yes, that was his point you know
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
blimmerfisch wrote:
> Yes, that was his point you know

Still the odd one that likes to be the wise guy!
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
@ng3l wrote:
> But some men can be just as bad if not worse

and this was hers?
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:11
I don't see how pointing out that you stated the obvious is being a "wise guy"

More you being "an idiot"
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
blimmerfisch wrote:
> More you being "an idiot"

$*** happens. There's a bit of idiot in us all wouldnt you say!
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:27
@ng3l wrote:
> blimmerfisch wrote:
> More you being "an idiot"
>
> $*** happens. There's a bit of idiot in us all wouldnt you say!

$100

And yes I would exclamation mark although some more than others hint hint exclamation mark(!)!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.