GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Supergrass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
That. Was. Amazing.

Supergrass acoustic, front row, in Oxford.

Amazing.

We were sat about a car's length away from the band in what was already a small, intimate venue. A nice mix of new songs, classics, and a couple of covers. I also finally got to be one of those people at the front who get grabbed onto by the singer, and got a plectrum (I did have the microphone but was forced by security to return it). Then afterwards we met the band before going on to the Zodiac to use are tickets as a free pass and dance the night away.

Supergrass have joined Beastie Boys and Brand New on my favourite gig list.

Also heard the new album at work and loved it.
Tue 16/08/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Asher wrote:
> Emo-poopots-sXe-<3<3 wrote:
> Have been for ages, people who shoot abuse at Brand new should STFU
> and listen to there Rn'B lark
>
> I've played Deja Entendu to death

Me too. It's one of my all time favourite albums. If I play it once, I'll listen to it all the time for the next month or so. Really adictive music. I always think it's a nice Autumn album, so it'll be out again soon.
Tue 16/08/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
down wrote:
>
> Just wondering, did they play Alright? Because apparently in recent
> gigs they haven't played it, and certainly didn't when supporting
> Coldplay

Nope they didn't...although they did do 'Caught by the fuzz' so they haven't completely moved on from that stage in their career.
Tue 16/08/05 at 16:39
Regular
Emo-poopots-sXe-<3<3 wrote:
> Have been for ages, people who shoot abuse at Brand new should STFU
> and listen to there Rn'B lark

I've played Deja Entendu to death, I almost can't stand to listen to it now because I'm so familiar with it, but that was a fantastic album, and such a step-up from more collegey sounding Your Favourite Weapon.
Tue 16/08/05 at 02:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Will be seeing them in Norwich later this year, can't wait.
Tue 16/08/05 at 02:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Emo-poopots-sXe-<3<3 wrote:
> "their = The possessive form of they."
>
> They don't own the Rn'B do they??

I'm honestly hoping there's some form of sarcasm I've missed here.
Tue 16/08/05 at 01:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
down wrote:
> Supergrass are amazing.

Yep.

And if anyone hasn't heard any of their stuff, I suggest the Supergrass Is 10 greatest hits album, because there are 21 songs on it, and not one of them is bad.
Mon 15/08/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
"their = The possessive form of they."

They don't own the Rn'B do they??
Mon 15/08/05 at 22:45
"their"

Anyway, back to topic, Supergrass are amazing.

Just wondering, did they play Alright? Because apparently in recent gigs they haven't played it, and certainly didn't when supporting Coldplay
Mon 15/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Have been for ages, people who shoot abuse at Brand new should STFU and listen to there Rn'B lark
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
The last time I mentioned Brand New people shouted abuse at them, and you tell me theres two fans on here?

I feel saved lol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.