GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need for speed underground or gran turismo 4- which one would you choose"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/10/04 at 12:06
Regular
"hammy boy"
which one would u's choose and why??? i am getting both but i think that gt4 will be better!!!
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
I didn't get it, because it was a way for them to pretty much double their money after GT4 has come out.

And don't get me started on them releasing GT Online next year...
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:19
Regular
"lets go back"
Reefer wrote:
> You're thinking of GT4: Prologue.

Yeah, that'll be it. It wasnt that good IMO. I only played it for about 10 mins tho. But it was just GT in a suit. A lovely looking suit, but i wanted a suit with a magic pocket or something.
Sun 17/10/04 at 18:50
Regular
You're thinking of GT4: Prologue.
Sun 17/10/04 at 18:48
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm sure I played a demo of GT4. Did they relese a demo or pre-release version recently? It was just the same as the other 3.

Cyclone, Whats bad about NFSU? I dont know too much about it. It looks a bit different to what Im used to which is why I want it. I was thinkning of Burnout 3 as a possible alternative.
Sun 17/10/04 at 17:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They're both bad for different reasons.

NFSU is rubbish.

GT is plain boring.

Rarg!

Gt 4 will be better.
Sun 17/10/04 at 17:12
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive had the first 3 GT games and they are all too similar. I dont think I'll bother getting number 4. If it still had online play i would get it but I think its been removed, hasnt it.

I'll probably get NFSU2. It looks a bit different to the usual raceing games ive had.
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:36
Regular
"hammy boy"
the thing that i like about nfsu2 is that you get to choose your own car and do it up as you please . but gran turismo 4 is going to beat it in the long run
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:26
Regular
"The Expert"
If i had to choose i will choose NFSU2 awesome game challenge and personalise youre fave car.
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If i had to choose i'd go for GT4 because i love my Simulation games, but they're both good and i'll be getting both of them
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:06
Regular
"hammy boy"
which one would u's choose and why??? i am getting both but i think that gt4 will be better!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.