GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JUST SAW A GBA ADD!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 22:00
Regular
Wow, on the box just now. 24:7. Nintendo. Hmmm - SR HEAR MY CRY!
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:00
Wow, on the box just now. 24:7. Nintendo. Hmmm - SR HEAR MY CRY!
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Lol, I love that ad!

In the detector, out the detector!

Ha! I wouldn't imagine it would have done his GBA any good!!! lol,. F-Zero looked ace, still very SNES-y, and I wasdn't exactly WOWed by the graphics although because of the simplicity of the game it was probably just an altered port and not built from the ground up...

By yeah, i'll cry with you... I wan't my GBA!
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Damn, I really want one now!!!

Damn you Dan! Still I can wait, I have a shedload of exams before then... lol 5 in total!

Ha!
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:05
No - hear my cry in that I want confirmation of my mains adaptor being free as said when I preordered!!!!!
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
What is the obsession with GBAs at the moment. I really cannot understand it. I mean, listen to this:

A boy I know made a GBA out of cardboard, all measurements correct. He said he wanted to feel the size of it. He even drew on every button, the screen and the nintendo logo. I mean JESUS, how lonely can you get.

Please tell me none of you have done that and also tell me that you pity him for making it.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
Saw the same add earlier for the first time!! F-Zero looks incredible - Thats the first time Ive seen it moving!! Its going to be amazing but whats with the 24/7??
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:27
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:30
The_Vottanator wrote:
> What is the obsession with GBAs at the moment. I really cannot
> understand it. I mean, listen to this:

A boy I know made a GBA
> out of cardboard, all measurements correct. He said he wanted to
> feel the size of it. He even drew on every button, the screen and
> the nintendo logo. I mean JESUS, how lonely can you get.

Please
> tell me none of you have done that and also tell me that you pity
> him for making it.

That is so so sad. How old is this kid? I am happy to say that no, I haven't done this and yes, I pity him greatly.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, just thought I'd add in: F-Zero is very sweet, the graphics may not look great from stills, but considering the size of the console and the speed at which the game plays, you begin to realise how good it really is. Blisteringly fast when you actually play it, I'm hooked =)
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:34
Regular
"A square watermelon"
So am I :)

Pity it's Phil's..
I'll just have to steal it at some point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.