GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The ultimate foggers quiz."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 21:20
Regular
The ultimate foggers quiz. These are very hard questions… some will require nothing but guess work. There will be sections, as I can’t be bothered to do it all tonight. Good luck.

SECTION ONE. WHO WROTE THIS?

Speaks for itself, guess who wrote the following quotes. This is the “guesswork” section. Don’t worry, it’s not all as easy as this. :0) Sometimes it’s obvious... but some could be red herrings... number four, for example. Some people have more than one of their quotes in here too. The best thing you could do is try and match writing styles... but it won't always work.

Here they are.

1) Ah, but without Bill we wouldn't have Word and Excel in offices and wouldn't be able to do any work. Wait a minute. D'oh! That's a goooooood thing.
2) *taps nose*
*misses and pokes himself in the eye*
3) I dont know, i go away for half an hour and the whole forum falls apart without me!
4) Hello new chap!
5) ring ring ring ring..... ARGHHHHHH I hate this song!
6) Why is it that everything reminds me of my ankle?
7) regular, shmegular. I want extra large.
8) Off to play Counter-Strike for a bit, back later.
9) For example, say I change my name from "****" to "Ewok Adventurer"... [Not four characters]

And finally...

10) Goodbye great people of the SR forum. It has been a great pleasure knowing u for the past 2 months.

Due to the ever present ways in which I have never won gameaday and will NEVER win gameaday I have decided to leave, I was enjoying the forum a lot until I see people winning for the 3rd and 4th time.
I also tried to let 'tony' know about problems on the site and he corrected them and never said thank you.

Right, that’s it for today. I’ll do some more another time… good luck, you’ll need it. :0)
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:20
Regular
The ultimate foggers quiz. These are very hard questions… some will require nothing but guess work. There will be sections, as I can’t be bothered to do it all tonight. Good luck.

SECTION ONE. WHO WROTE THIS?

Speaks for itself, guess who wrote the following quotes. This is the “guesswork” section. Don’t worry, it’s not all as easy as this. :0) Sometimes it’s obvious... but some could be red herrings... number four, for example. Some people have more than one of their quotes in here too. The best thing you could do is try and match writing styles... but it won't always work.

Here they are.

1) Ah, but without Bill we wouldn't have Word and Excel in offices and wouldn't be able to do any work. Wait a minute. D'oh! That's a goooooood thing.
2) *taps nose*
*misses and pokes himself in the eye*
3) I dont know, i go away for half an hour and the whole forum falls apart without me!
4) Hello new chap!
5) ring ring ring ring..... ARGHHHHHH I hate this song!
6) Why is it that everything reminds me of my ankle?
7) regular, shmegular. I want extra large.
8) Off to play Counter-Strike for a bit, back later.
9) For example, say I change my name from "****" to "Ewok Adventurer"... [Not four characters]

And finally...

10) Goodbye great people of the SR forum. It has been a great pleasure knowing u for the past 2 months.

Due to the ever present ways in which I have never won gameaday and will NEVER win gameaday I have decided to leave, I was enjoying the forum a lot until I see people winning for the 3rd and 4th time.
I also tried to let 'tony' know about problems on the site and he corrected them and never said thank you.

Right, that’s it for today. I’ll do some more another time… good luck, you’ll need it. :0)
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:26
Regular
Even better... I'll do a score sheet. Ten questions per round. Anyone who does the first ten gets a score sheet. Person who gets most points is appointed... err... clever.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:27
I don't know any of them. You?

Well, that was fun.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
01 - Wookiee
02 - Ant
03 - Grix
04 - pb
05 - Ant
06 - SSXPro
07 - RBS
08 - Er-No
09 - Grix

10 - Edgy? - No offence!
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
SECTION ONE. WHO
> WROTE THIS?

1) Ah, but without Bill we wouldn't have Word and Excel in
> offices and wouldn't be able to do any work. Wait a minute. D'oh!

er-no

> That's a goooooood thing.
2) *taps nose*
*misses and pokes
> himself in the eye*

errrr...Meka_Dragon

3) I dont know, i go away for half an hour and
> the whole forum falls apart without me!

SHEEPY

4) Hello new chap!

LOL! How are we meant to get this?? errr....RBS

5)
> ring ring ring ring..... ARGHHHHHH I hate this song!

er-no

6) Why is it
> that everything reminds me of my ankle?

SHEEPY

7) regular, shmegular. I
> want extra large.

The Game

8) Off to play Counter-Strike for a bit, back
> later.

Reaper (DC)

9) For example, say I change my name from "****"
> to "Ewok Adventurer"... [Not four characters]

Meka

And
> finally...

10) Goodbye great people of the SR forum. It has been
> a great pleasure knowing u for the past 2 months.

Due to the
> ever present ways in which I have never won gameaday and will NEVER
> win gameaday I have decided to leave, I was enjoying the forum a lot
> until I see people winning for the 3rd and 4th time.
I also tried
> to let 'tony' know about problems on the site and he corrected them
> and never said thank you.

Oooohhhhhh.....either Golden Rhino or er-no

Most of them are guesses, and some are a guess of 2 or 3 people I think wrote that.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:31
01 - er-no
02 - RBS
03 - Grix
04 - pb
05 - Ant
06 -
> SSXPro
07 - RBS
08 - Er-No
09 - Grix

10 - dan 2k1?
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:36
Regular
I'm not going to give you your points yet... but to put it simply, none of you have got over two right. :0)

Read what I said at the start again.

You have until 8PM tomorrow.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'll put my answers in a nice list actually....

1. er-no
2. Meka_Dragon
3. SHEEPY
4. RBS
5. er-no
6. Ssxpro
7. The Game
8. Reaper (DC)
9. Meka
10. errrrr....Golden Rhino
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:40
Regular
I better point out that the [not four characters] was written by me... because **** is not the same amount of characters as the name. It may even be a two word name...

Another clue. Nobody in this list has posted yet.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ant wrote:
> I'll put my answers in a nice list actually....

1. er-no
> Meka_Dragon
3. SHEEPY
4. RBS
5. er-no
6. Ssxpro
7. The Game
> Reaper (DC)
9. Meka
10. errrrr....Golden Rhino

The Game: Just like Me!

The Game wrote:

01 - Wookiee
02 - Ant
03 - Grix
04 - pb
05 - Ant
06 - SSXPro
07 - RBS
08 - Er-No
09 - Grix

10 - Edgy? - No offence!

Ha!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.