GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda: Minish Cap"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap'.
Mon 18/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
Yep, it's looking good. After the 'good but not amazing' ALTTP I can't wait to get my hands on a 2D Zelda adventure. And the talking hat is awesome :)

Can't wait 'til November.
Mon 18/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
Yep, it's looking good. After the 'good but not amazing' ALTTP I can't wait to get my hands on a 2D Zelda adventure. And the talking hat is awesome :)

Can't wait 'til November.
Mon 18/10/04 at 16:08
Regular
ALttP was amazing. At one point it was my favourite game ever. The remake kind of tarnished my fond memories, but it wasn't as good as the SNES original, but it's still awesome.

Minish Cap should rule, in a Capcom-less-rulage-than-Nintendo-Zelda kind of a way.
Mon 18/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
Yes, Flagship are the developer.

When I meant 'the good but not amazing ALTTP' I meant the GBA version. The SNES version was brilliant.
Mon 18/10/04 at 19:46
Regular
The games were almost identical.
Mon 18/10/04 at 21:49
Regular
What Edgy said, except the GBA gamers got four swords thrown into the mix as well.
Tue 19/10/04 at 08:35
"The Will of D."
Well I think the reason why you have different veiws on a completely similar reamke a game you played years ago could be that your tastes for games have grown since then, and thus made it seem like as you played the original as a child then you would have had a higher opinion of it as children don't have a great sense of taste in critising games. I don't like critising games too much as it takes the fun out of playing them if you think too hard about it, but i probably would if i completed it and was asked what were it's bad points and what were it's good ones.
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:08
Regular
A link to the past has always been a defining moment in the Zelda series, heralded as one of the SNES greats. I noticed little difference with the GBA version bar an extra game.
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:43
"The Will of D."
See? No difference, just your perspectives have changed.
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah I was wondering what you guys were talking about with the changes. I thought maybe it was some insider knowledge, but I really didn't notice any differences.
Wed 20/10/04 at 10:52
Regular
I just thought it was rubbish on the GBA. Well not rubbish, just not as good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.