GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do we hate spiders?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 18:14
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
A nice easy question there. Comes from me finding an absolutely huge spider crawling out from my bed last night - ruining my San Andreas fun. My stepdad has the photos on his camera - so I'll upload them when I get the chance. could this possibly be the start of the SR spider hunt?

Anyway, why do we hate the horrible little things?
Tue 09/08/05 at 11:17
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I wouldnt say im scared of spiders, just sometimes it can be a fright if an unsuspected one crawls near you or that. Three incidents for me-

1. After having a shower picks up underwear and a massive spider drops out.

2.After washing my face I pick up the towel and as I dried my face I noticed a spider dashing towards it - that went down the plughole.

3.Whilst getting ready to for bed - lights out tv giving allumination to my room a spider runs accross my pillow.

For me its more the thought of what they could have done if you didnt notice them...
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:22
Regular
I dispose of all spiders I find in my room, that's all.

Spiders everywhere else don't bother me, except the big one in my porch the other day. I hoovered it up yesterday.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I don't hate spiders.
Obviously I don't appreciate one abseiling onto my face in the dead of night, but that goes for all creepycrawlies.
Tue 09/08/05 at 00:13
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Hate spiders? YES!!! Why? I think it came about when I was about seven or eight. I had a spider bite me on the back of my neck. Haven't like them since.
Interestingly a favorite superhero for me is Spider-Man. Uncanny, huh? I can't stand spiders but like a human wall crawler.
Had a fright the other day sitting at the computer. Felt something crawling on my arm, looked, and saw a huge spider. On my arm. One shriek, one fling of the arm to get him off and onto the desk, one hit, he was history.
Mon 08/08/05 at 23:18
Regular
:^P
Mon 08/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I wasn't sure of the spelling, so I copied you!

tnc wrote:
> Arachnaphobe
Mon 08/08/05 at 22:09
Regular
Twain wrote:
> I don't know about penguin wrappers, but I know that it crawls in
> (excuse the pun) to almost every discussion about arachnaphobia!

I don't know about you but I think that was spelled incorrectly
Mon 08/08/05 at 22:08
Regular
tnc wrote:
> For the Arachnaphobe in all of us : Did you know throughout your
> lifetime you swallow an average of 8 spiders ?
>
> They crawl into your mouth when you're sleeping apparently

tasty.
Mon 08/08/05 at 22:07
Regular
tnc wrote:
> For the Arachnaphobe in all of us : Did you know throughout your
> lifetime you swallow an average of 8 spiders ?
>
> They crawl into your mouth when you're sleeping apparently

tasty.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I don't know about penguin wrappers, but I know that it crawls in (excuse the pun) to almost every discussion about arachnaphobia!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.