GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most rubbish album you have ever bought"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 01:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
What is it? Don't really know what mine is don't really have one. But what is your most rubbish album you have ever bought?
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
What is it? Don't really know what mine is don't really have one. But what is your most rubbish album you have ever bought?
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Vengaboys... when I was 12.

Oh dear God, that still haunts me. Plus there was a re-mix of The Venga Bus as an outro to an Anime series I recently finished off.

*weeps*
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:10
The One With No Eyebrows - Luke Poulton
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Avril Lavigne - Let Go

My god it was dreadful. One horrible, angsty, boring, dull, ear raping song after another.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
Which anime? you also have darkened the name of chip a little with your purchase.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Chippxero wrote:
> Which anime? you also have darkened the name of chip a little with
> your purchase.

Ichigo 100%. It's a cheesy Ecchi-fied series, but it's good fun. Still, the king of all random Anime series is either Azumanga Daioh or Excel Saga, oh, and FLCL. Aaah the randomness.

Oh, and the name of Chip? What the hell? :D
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
Ichigo 100% looks interesting, i'll have to give it a look.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, it's not too bad. It's only 12 episodes (4 OVA's are planed, 1 has been released). I go for the YesY release. Actually, I think they're the only group that subbed it. Though, I warn you, the main character (Manaka) will actually make you want to hurt yourself. His indecisive mind is INCREDIBLY annoying.

Do you use BoxTorrents at all?
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
blimmerfisch wrote:
> The One With No Eyebrows - Luke Poulton

Ahhh I have eyebrows just STFU.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah got it on my bookmarks, normally i hit torrentspy for anime.

One of the best ones i have seen recently is Last exile, there was something about it that just made me smile. (when giant airships wern't blowing each other to pieces)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.