GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Men Legends"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'X-Men Legends'.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
"BOSE"
how many people are planning to get this? i downloaded a load of gameplay clips and it looks proper delish! just downloaded the tv advert for it. it's quite funny you should take a look :-)

I've loved x-men since the modern comics and the animated cartoons (late 90's) i'll be getting it :-)
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
"BOSE"
how many people are planning to get this? i downloaded a load of gameplay clips and it looks proper delish! just downloaded the tv advert for it. it's quite funny you should take a look :-)

I've loved x-men since the modern comics and the animated cartoons (late 90's) i'll be getting it :-)
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:21
Regular
"BOSE"
one other question! when is it released? Play.com have 29th Oct & HMV have 22nd Oct
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
look's like the 22nd
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Selected"
im getting it because it looks like a larff.

Dunno when it's coming out though because, like Play.com/HMV, SR have 29th Oct and GAME have 22nd Oct.

Maybe it's never coming out.
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:16
Regular
I wouldn't mind getting it if I had soem spare money. Only trouble is, it's meant to be best in multiplayer and I doubt anyone would want to play it.
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
"8==="
Is it turnbased or does it suck?
Tue 19/10/04 at 21:01
Regular
"BOSE"
Rickoss wrote:
> I wouldn't mind getting it if I had soem spare money. Only trouble is,
> it's meant to be best in multiplayer and I doubt anyone would want to
> play it.

They said SW: Battlefront was no fun on single player...and i say it rocks! :-)
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm a huge Marvel fan, so I'll definitely be checking Legends out at some point. I may ask for it for Christmas or my birthday though, as there are literally a ton of games coming out in the next month or so that I want (as I'm sure is the case with everyone here).
Thu 21/10/04 at 13:55
Regular
"I'm Great."
Looks interesting. Not on top of my list but does look like it could be good. I'll wait for a few reviews and such.
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:01
Regular
"8==="
2000AD > Marvel/DC

Marvel/DC games > 2000AD games

Shame really, 2000AD has the better characters, and art for that matter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.