GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Notable Election - Thurs 11th August"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 16:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
It's about that time again.

Most of you know how it works by now, but for those who don't - every three months (or so ;)) we hold an election to promote one of our regular members to Notable status. Notable is a position to honour that user's contributions to UKchatforums.com - they don't get any further rights or abilities within the forum, but their status is changed and their name is written in gold to draw the eyes, respect and jealousy of the purple Regulars.

On the day (Thursday 11th August), an official thread will be started by a staffie (most likely me) where every Regular member and Notable will have one vote to cast for who they want to see elevated to such a lofty status. Newbies and JATs will be unable to vote I'm afraid.

Last election we also held a vote to demote someone from their position of notable back down to regular - while this went well, we've not yet decided whether to continue this new, possibly cruel addition to the elections. If you have any thoughts on this, let us know here and we'll make a decision before the day is due.

Til then, mark 11/8/05 in your diaries and make sure you're here for what may be the most important vote you'll ever make.
Page:
Thu 11/08/05 at 10:25
Regular
If your vote is deleted, does that mean you can vote again? I originally voted for Neal the pixie, but this was disqualified. If given the chance to vote again, I would definitely have a good choice in mind - Neal the pixie.
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:29
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I wasn't really that bothered :P
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It doesn't start until around midday when the staff wake up.
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:19
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
OOOooh.

Today's the day. Let's go, already.
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"8==="
Mystique wrote:
> I think the winner should have the skin peeled from their wang before
> being dipped in salt and vineger....

Fair enough.

*Votes for Myst*
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:20
Regular
"SOUP!"
Mystique wrote:
> I think the winner should have the skin peeled from their wang before
> being dipped in salt and vineger....

You're expecting to win, then?
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ow.
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:10
Regular
I think the winner should have the skin peeled from their wang before being dipped in salt and vineger....
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm voting for me
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:03
Regular
"bot"
i'm voting for you
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.