GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some news"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/08/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
From WWE.com
Not the big break Capotelli was expecting
By David Agostino
August 1, 2005

“This sucks,” Matt Capotelli recently told WWE.com. “It’s like I went from my highest peak to my lowest valley in one night. I was getting ready to have a huge impact with WWE, and now this happens.”

Capotelli, who most insiders believed was on the verge of making a big impact with WWE, was on the wrong end of suplex when his ankle gave out on the landing.

“It was just a freak thing,” Capotelli told WWE.com. “It was a combination of where I landed and how the ring gave in. I knew right away, my fibula just snapped.”

Capotelli said doctors have told him it will be close to eight weeks before he can return to the ring.

Still, Capotelli, a winner of Tough Enough III, only expects this injury to slow him down, not stop him.
“Something like this makes you look deep within yourself,” Capotelli said. “I’m not going to dwell on the negative. I’m going to let this adversity fuel my heart and my drive. I have eight weeks to be better than I was before. Nobody is gong to pass me by, and when I come back I’m going to jump in right where I left off. This is jump a bump in the road.”

-----------------------------

I feel sorry for the guy because what i saw of Tough Enough he was pretty good and i hear he was doin well as a Tag team in OVW.
Looking forward to his debut when he gets round to it.
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He did have good potential but that only means the WWE will waste it
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They were offering him some role in the business side of the company last year but i didn't hear anything else about it. Shame really he was the most talented out the lot of the Tough Enough bunch.
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Is Nowinski still in WWE? I know he had a serious head injury and was advised to quit wrestling but I don't know if he has or not?
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think the original series' the winners deserved it, but the last one was poor because the trainers didnt control who was cut
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wonder if any winners will be around in a few years time?
Sun 21/08/05 at 17:46
Regular
It's about sodding time Matt came in. Wasn't Tough Enough 3 about two years ago?
Sun 21/08/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cong_Man wrote:

> Was being the operative word. The Thrillseekers recently lost a
> 'losing team must split up forever' Tag Match. Vince wants Jeter as a
> singles star you see...

I hate those type of matches...they restrict the future decisions that could be made. Why dont they just split them up a different way and then there is an oppertunity for them to get back together again if the singles lark doesnt work out.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Fígó wrote:
> Eh? I thought he was tagging with Johnny Jeter as the
> 'Thrillseekers'?
>
> Was being the operative word. The Thrillseekers recently lost a
> 'losing team must split up forever' Tag Match. Vince wants Jeter as a
> singles star you see...

But if he wants them back together he'll compete in a "get the tag team back together match"
Sun 07/08/05 at 08:34
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> Eh? I thought he was tagging with Johnny Jeter as the
> 'Thrillseekers'?

Was being the operative word. The Thrillseekers recently lost a 'losing team must split up forever' Tag Match. Vince wants Jeter as a singles star you see...
Wed 03/08/05 at 12:06
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> I feel sorry for the guy because what i saw of Tough Enough he was
> pretty good and i hear he was doin well as a Tag team in OVW.
>
> For those who aren't hot on their OVW. Capotelli's Tag Team partner
> is Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin from the Million Dollar Tough Enough.

Eh? I thought he was tagging with Johnny Jeter as the 'Thrillseekers'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.