GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/08/05 at 06:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
How many people here use ebay to buy DVDs?

If anyone does and fancies buying the film Highlander, i have put it up for sale...(Cheap at the moment)

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2298&item=6420646601&rd=1[/URL]

Cheers if you look :)
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:55
Regular
You've got 3 days left; people don't usually bid on DVD's until the last minute because then the price doesn't go up too quickly.

It should sell. And stick with E-bay. It's awesome :-)
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ah right cheers.

My thing aint selling lol, i think i will just stick with selling with Amazon...at least that way you will definately get the price you ask for (considering someone buys it!)
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:44
Regular
Yeah, but only half of it (the half when you list the item). For an item under £10 it's only something like 20p.
Fri 05/08/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
On Ebay, if you dont sell something...at the end of the auction do Ebay still charge you like listing fee or whatever they call it?
Wed 03/08/05 at 08:38
Regular
thenamechanger wrote:
> I haven't entered credit card details either, so I can't sell.

Neither have I and I sell ridiculous amounts of stuff on there; there's a way you can get around entering your credit card details and then just being able to pay for the E-bay fees at your own pace with Paypal.
Tue 02/08/05 at 21:52
Regular
For reference, here's an example, the same DVD being sold as you [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60868&item=6417944436&rd=1[/URL]

And, a much better example (again the same DVD) [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4178&item=6418840379&rd=1[/URL]
Tue 02/08/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
tnc wrote:
> Yeah, you need to say whether it's brand new, cellophane wrapped, why
> you are selling it (less ... suspicious) and your opinion on the
> film
>
> I'm not sure whether you wrote information about the film, if you
> didn't I'd put that on

Cheers, my 1st thing so im not too sure what needs to be put!
Tue 02/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
Yeah, you need to say whether it's brand new, cellophane wrapped, why you are selling it (less ... suspicious) and your opinion on the film

I'm not sure whether you wrote information about the film, if you didn't I'd put that on
Tue 02/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
thenamechanger wrote:
> Your description was hardly 'in-depth', Brand New DVD of the film
> Highlander

>
> I would put a bid in, but I only ever use Cash or Postal Orders
>
> I haven't entered credit card details either, so I can't sell.
> sacredlyunimportant's the name :)

I might change it to postal order as well then...

You think i need a better description?

Might find one and put it in.
Tue 02/08/05 at 19:46
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> i have put it
> up for sale...(Cheap at the moment)

It'll stay cheap as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.