GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best match ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/07/05 at 16:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bulldog vs Hart at Summerslam 92.
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bulldog vs Hart at Summerslam 92.
Sun 31/07/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not sure about best match ever as there's far too many to think about and can't really choose just one however for the best spot in a match ever that would have to go to Elix Skipper for the cage walk at TNA Turning Point
Mon 01/08/05 at 01:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, that cage walk was ludicrous. he totally slipped off at the last second though ;)

best match from a technical-but-slightly-nostaglic point of view would be Bret Hart v Mr. Perfect at.. er.. summerslam 92?
Mon 01/08/05 at 01:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope it was 91, 92 was Hart vs Davey Boy in London
Mon 01/08/05 at 09:44
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
for me it would probably be

survivor series 2001

10 man elimination tag match

team wwf vs team ecw / wcw

thanks
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Legend Killer 1 wrote:
> for me it would probably be
>
> survivor series 2001
>
> 10 man elimination tag match
>
> team wwf vs team ecw / wcw
>
> thanks

Thanks for what?

Anyways in that match didnt Shane McMahon keep breaking up every single pin and then when every one of the ECW/WCW Team hit a finisher on the Big Show nobody on the WWE Team even bothered to try and break up the pin. That sort of thing annoyed me. The match was supposed to be mega important but instead they just stood there and let one of their biggest team members get pinned.

At least when Shane broke up the pins he was getting across how important the match was to him!

Then again thats if i am thinking of the right match. I may be thinking of one at Invasion or something :S
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:41
Regular
"..."
Although there are others which have come close in terms of technical ability and crowd heat, for me, looking at all round package, the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels 60 minute Iron Man match, was everything that a long match should be and to deliver on such an important stage made it doubly impressive.

Edit. It's a shame of course that it will always be forgotten in favour of the HBK/Hitman montreal 'screwjob'
Mon 01/08/05 at 16:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Nope it was 91, 92 was Hart vs Davey Boy in London

ah yes i remember. 92 was wembley. LOD's bikes were ace :D
Mon 01/08/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe yea although

bWo's big wheelers > LOD Bikes :-D
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
If Hart inteferes in Hogan vs Michaels at Summerslam and makes a return could be the best match ever.................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.