GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If I had an idea for a sit-com..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 10:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I mean a really good idea, not Friends, not X-man + Y-woman * Z-Kooky neighbour = laughtrack. Where would I go?
Fri 29/07/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Is it about a smelly, hairy outcast?
Fri 29/07/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My inspiration thus far has been saying to Snuggly on MSN "They all fart and go lol!".

Not really, I've done the intro to my "pilot" already, it's writing itself. Going to submit it to the man Snugs (when he gets back from the fancy dress party he went to as Pete Doherty) for approval.

It's not just a spur of the moment, I've always wanted to do something like this, had plenty of ideas, non viable. This one is, and it's perfect for me to write.
Fri 29/07/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't think I can write one.
Maybe mine would be good?
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Christ, everyone thinks they can write one. Probably why most are awful.
Thu 28/07/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
See, I've been building it together in my head from months of little experiences.

I don't want to say what it is as I'm paranoid... yeah, you heard me.
Thu 28/07/05 at 21:45
Regular
"not dead"
I've been writing a sitcom with a group for the past year, and it's so much fun. Creating the characters together, learning how they respond to certain situations.

Though essentially we sit around eating cake, drinking tea, and laughing at our own jokes for two hours a week - but hey, I have fun.
Thu 28/07/05 at 21:37
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Now I'm getting tempted to write one myself...

Curse you all. Especially Crossbob.

Wait, is he even here? Ah well, curse him anyway
Thu 28/07/05 at 21:27
Regular
"That's right!"
Can't say I know of a tall bloke in Peep Show.

I'm writing a Peep Show rip off myself at the moment, it's about a guy who can't get to sleep and what he thinks about while he's flicking through TV, making food and sitting on the bog. Wait, that sounds really dull... It's alright so far, never going to be amazing.

I've also got Dumbbells which is basically The Office in a gym, and Radgies, about, well, radgies. Both of those are mockumentaries.
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:37
"period drama"
Is there a tall bloke in Peep Show? They're all pretty average height I'd say.

Anyone know about a date for the 2nd series DVD?
Can't wait.
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
I met the sister of the guy who plays the tall bloke in Peep show (forgot names) the other day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.