GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does JR Write This Stuff?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 09:13
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
EDIT: *SPOILER*... sorry i never warned you all earlier, darn im so stupid, i have no excuses as i was going to name this a SPOILER but darn well forgot!

Credit: WWE.com

With Cena laid out, the pin for Carlito was academic. Carlito, Bischoff and Cena celebrated outside the ring as Cena looked on in disgust and agony.

It's sad of me to post this but when i saw it i thought of Good ol' JR!
Tue 26/07/05 at 09:13
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
EDIT: *SPOILER*... sorry i never warned you all earlier, darn im so stupid, i have no excuses as i was going to name this a SPOILER but darn well forgot!

Credit: WWE.com

With Cena laid out, the pin for Carlito was academic. Carlito, Bischoff and Cena celebrated outside the ring as Cena looked on in disgust and agony.

It's sad of me to post this but when i saw it i thought of Good ol' JR!
Tue 26/07/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cue more berating for once again posting spoilers without warning ........
Tue 26/07/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> Cue more berating for once again posting spoilers without warning
> ........

Good point...i have tried to warn people by making a topic.

Bad Move Hillfish.
Tue 26/07/05 at 13:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hillfish wrote:
> Carlito, Bischoff and Cena celebrated outside the ring as Cena
> looked on in disgust and agony.

for someone who claims "you can't see me", managing to get himself in 2 places at once must've taken some doing :)
Tue 26/07/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
typing botchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
For WWE writing team reference...

Booking Rule #456.
Your World Champion is the most important person in your company. Any wrestler elevated to World Champion status should be made to look strong at all times and should not do the job to anyone other than previous world champions, or workers that the fans see as being possible syuccessors to his throne.

Under no circumstances should he be jobbed out to the holder of a title which is held in lower esteem. As this would make thwe wrestler, the title and your company look weak.

NB. Exceptions to Booking Rule #456
1. You are the WWE and have made Chris Jericho your world champion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.