GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extreme Dodgeball"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 03:19
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Has anyone ever watched Extreme Dodgeball on challenge tv??
It's awesome!

It really makes me want to play, like get a load of mates and play it down the sports hall. But i dont have any of those soft pink balls (haha, soft pink balls)

But i have a feeling they're all actors on Extreme Dodgeball, they're all too.. perfect characters, if you get me.

Who's ever seen it? It's on right now.
Thu 28/07/05 at 01:24
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah I finished last week but he finished today.
Thu 28/07/05 at 00:13
Regular
"0228"
Hasn't school finished?
Wed 27/07/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
My friend Tom did extreme Dodgeball at school today!
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:42
Regular
"0228"
Kawada wrote:
> Don't really like those whole team out rules, should be about picking your opponents off one by one.

They don't happen as often as you might think though. Remember it's a fairly big room so you've got plenty of space to run into to dodge the balls.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe yea they do seem to get hit by the rebounds alot. Don't really like those whole team out rules, should be about picking your opponents off one by one.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:34
Regular
"0228"
They are quite high I suppose, but still, look at some of the other rules. Balls aren't dead after hitting a wall, that would destroy everybody on Extreme Dodgeball. We use footballs, not soft, squishy balls. Get hit whilst holding a ball, whole team out. gEt hit whilst making your way to the bench, whole team out.

Also, something I didn't mention before, we don't have an actual physical bench, instead we just sit against the back wall when we're out. Can be painful if you don't watch what's going on.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea sounds like it was the same size as my old school's sports hall. One of the smaller ones i played in, would easily be able to hit that backboard unless like i said earlier it was down on the floor blocked by the opponent and not shoulder height or above
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:26
Regular
"0228"
Yep. To be fair though, a full size badminton court isn't huge, smaller than a tennis court for example.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My old school sports hall had 4 badminton courts as well running across it though not too sure if they were full size or not. Were yours running across as well?
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:12
Regular
"0228"
The hall fits in four full sized badminton courts if that helps you put it into scale (obviously with a bit of space inbetween them all).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.