GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Slammiversary - Best match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
My best match definitely was the 3 way X division Title Shootout. Although Traci and Trinity delibrately tried to look like ss. The part where Daniels pedigreed Trinity because of Sabin eliminating Shane was good television.

Next best was the King of the mountain match. Only second because of the cheap alliance between AJ and X-Pac. Just how stupid could AJ be. Not even X-Pac would make that sacrafice.
Mon 25/07/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
My best match definitely was the 3 way X division Title Shootout. Although Traci and Trinity delibrately tried to look like ss. The part where Daniels pedigreed Trinity because of Sabin eliminating Shane was good television.

Next best was the King of the mountain match. Only second because of the cheap alliance between AJ and X-Pac. Just how stupid could AJ be. Not even X-Pac would make that sacrafice.
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:13
Regular
"..."
The X-Division 6-way which opened the show was a pretty good, insane-flippy-floppy spot-fest. And Shark Boy finally getting a win will always go down well with me.
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> The X-Division 6-way which opened the show was a pretty good,
> insane-flippy-floppy spot-fest. And Shark Boy finally getting a win
> will always go down well with me.

I agree. They say that Fallen Angel has the BME but Zack Gowen was way better.
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:34
Regular
"..."
darksideundertaker wrote:
> I agree. They say that Fallen Angel has the BME but Zack Gowen was
> way better.

Erm. No.
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
Well he was good for a 1 legged guy. Speaking of perfect. Ive never seen Shark boy do a better DSD. But more to the topic, who didn't see X-Pac turning on AJ coming?
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
> Well he was good for a 1 legged guy.

lmao.. i have to ask, what's your basis of comparison? :D
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
He is handicapped and he is as good as Daniels
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:54
Regular
"..."
> He is handicapped and he is as good as Daniels

How do you figure? To my way of thinking Daniels can do things in the ring which Gowen can't even contemplate doing. He sells better, is smoother, has mastered the psychology of a good match better than Gowen...
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no, i mean "good for a 1 legged guy"... how many others are there to compare him with? :D
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> no, i mean "good for a 1 legged guy"... how many others are
> there to compare him with? :D

None but it must be harder to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.