GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Ivory"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/07/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
"Ivory's World Wrestling Entertainment television contract will not be renewed. She will make her final appearance on The WWE Experience this weekend. WWE wishes Ivory well and hopes to work with her again in the near future," said WWE.com

Not too sure what that "near future" remark means but meh looks like one of the very few talented women they have on the roster is gone. Shame really i liked Ivory.

I wonder if this is the start of the other 4 cuts that were rumoured
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They also used to do the angles where american and Non-American wrestlers teamed up together as an alliance - Bulldog and Luger for example
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's really not, they suck just as much as every other *damn those evil foreigners* angles do. The only exception being the Hart Foundation
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ah the Un-Americans. We've not had a USA vs Canada feud in ages, it's about time we had another one....................
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He made a comment during an interview during the whole Un-Americans angle a week or so after 9/11 of how *your own president couldn't protect you*.
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What was the Lance Storm storyline?
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Silly Ivory, should know better than that you can't make those sort of comments ..............well unless of course they're in a storyline like Lance Storm or Hassan. Vince needs to be able to make money off it. Remember that next time Ivory
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
There was a show in NY a few weeks before she was released and she basically advised people not to fly there and to drive instead
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What comments?
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think the reason she was released was her reference to 9/11 that caused a storm of complaints
Mon 25/07/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
I think when Todd sees the diva search it is funny!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.