GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Hot News* GTA san andreas is 2 player."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Hi I was looking through an American forum and found these very convincing pics supposedly out of the November OPM of 2 player in action, take a look your self. I have taken them into paint and I can’t see any signs of cutting and pasting so I am convinced. What do you lot think? The thing that makes them more believable is that there not screenshots never realised.
[URL]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=gta&message.id=90085[/URL]
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Hi I was looking through an American forum and found these very convincing pics supposedly out of the November OPM of 2 player in action, take a look your self. I have taken them into paint and I can’t see any signs of cutting and pasting so I am convinced. What do you lot think? The thing that makes them more believable is that there not screenshots never realised.
[URL]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=gta&message.id=90085[/URL]
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:24
"period drama"
Well, seeing as the entire game got leaked and no-one's found a 2-player mode. I seriously doubt it.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:33
"period drama"
Those screenshots are terrible.
Press L1 to kiss?
And the weapons bit is very dodgy.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:37
"period drama"
And how does 2-player work with no split-screen?
It doesn't.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
All i can say is that we will find out soon anouth.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Leaked info warning don’t click if you don’t want to find anything out. You have been warned.
[URL]http://www.gta2playerleak.tk/[/URL]
Is this good enough proof?
Oh and by the way I have nothing to do with leaked copies of the game I just research the info which I’m sure in not illegal. And I have ordered a full legal version from SR which should hopefully find its way to my doorstep on Friday to confirm this info.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"\\"
No we won't... It's fake. Simple as.
Sun 24/10/04 at 01:45
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ahahahahahahahahahaha...

From that last link "With 2 players, you can drive around together or just go around the city and gangbang."

Ahahahahahahahahaha...
Sun 24/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Im not sure about you but that base jumping video is cool and im sure is 100% real.
Sun 24/10/04 at 14:18
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And how does 2-player work with no split-screen?
> It doesn't.

it dose on lord of the rings, both players have to move at the same time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.