GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The day i go poor...."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/07/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
....it's a saturday.

October 1st there is a list of PC games i have to buy.

Dungeon Siege 2: Ok i don't have to buy this one as it's my GAD claim. The first game was so good, my first few months of uni were dedicated to this, running around with 8 mates in the huge lands was fantastic.

Starship Troopers: There hasn't been a good Starship troopers game yet, but looking at the screenies for this it looks like finally a the game that should have been made a long time ago is going to be finished :)

Quake 4: Well it's quake :D

Stalker: This game has kept me waiting for a long time, it just a huge morrowind with guns and fantasic detail.

Operation Flashpoint 2: I was never a fan of the original as it looks like someone forgot to texture, smooth and spend time on all the models and terrain, but at least this one loks like a bit more has been put in to it, and after Battlefield 2 i think a good tme could be had.

Microsoft Age Of Empires 3: I am not too much of a RTS fan but this is looking good, teh graphics have had a huge amount done to them, i just fear it may chug on a lot of computers.

I'm sure a few of you are going to get these too or at least a few of them.
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
....it's a saturday.

October 1st there is a list of PC games i have to buy.

Dungeon Siege 2: Ok i don't have to buy this one as it's my GAD claim. The first game was so good, my first few months of uni were dedicated to this, running around with 8 mates in the huge lands was fantastic.

Starship Troopers: There hasn't been a good Starship troopers game yet, but looking at the screenies for this it looks like finally a the game that should have been made a long time ago is going to be finished :)

Quake 4: Well it's quake :D

Stalker: This game has kept me waiting for a long time, it just a huge morrowind with guns and fantasic detail.

Operation Flashpoint 2: I was never a fan of the original as it looks like someone forgot to texture, smooth and spend time on all the models and terrain, but at least this one loks like a bit more has been put in to it, and after Battlefield 2 i think a good tme could be had.

Microsoft Age Of Empires 3: I am not too much of a RTS fan but this is looking good, teh graphics have had a huge amount done to them, i just fear it may chug on a lot of computers.

I'm sure a few of you are going to get these too or at least a few of them.
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:18
Regular
I thought Op Flash 2 (Game 2) comes out next year?
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh. I have loads of games to complete, dating back to Goldeneye on the '64.

So many games, so little time...
Sun 17/07/05 at 15:13
Regular
"\\"
Chippxero wrote:
> Microsoft Age Of Empires 3: I am not too much of a RTS fan but this
> is looking good, teh graphics have had a huge amount done to them, i
> just fear it may chug on a lot of computers.

October?

Nooo!

I don't haves enough money to upgrade right before lots of gigs + Xbox 360.

DAMN IT!
Sun 17/07/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hopefully there will be a delay or 2 so i dont have to play them all at once.
Sun 17/07/05 at 18:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What?!

AOE III, Quake IV, Op Flash 2 etc are out this Saturday?

HAH!

Meh.

This saturday?!

I am a moron.
Mon 18/07/05 at 10:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Game 2 (aka Op Flash 2) Doesn't have a publisher and there isn't any information except a couple of sreenshots of character models. I wish it was out this summer, I wish.
Mon 18/07/05 at 10:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Also STALKER looks excellent - anyone know if it will have Co-op?
Mon 18/07/05 at 14:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
gerrid wrote:
> Game 2 (aka Op Flash 2) Doesn't have a publisher and there isn't any
> information except a couple of sreenshots of character models.

Pick up the August issue of PCGamer, it has a huge article on the Operation Flashpoint sequel. It's basically going to be morrowind, but set on a massive battlefield where two AI generals will fight it out and you can decide yourself whether to get involved or not.

Also, it's the first of three op Flashpoint sequels. Codemasters who still hold the Flashpoint name will be developing Operation Flashpoint 2 (as the real sequel has yet to get a name and is being developed as a whole new game rather than a follow up) which is bound to be crap, and there's also going to be a re-release of the original game with a new campaign, all the new content from the X-Box version, the Resistance expansion, new weapons, story, graphics and a brand new island.

And as far as STALKER is concerned, it was announced a while back that it wasn't going to see the light of day until at least 2006.
Mon 18/07/05 at 16:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AOE3.

Yuuuuus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.