GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another series of Trigger Happy TV?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 11:53
Regular
Trigger Happy TV is probably the funniest comedy show of all time. But the question is will Dom Joly do another series?
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:40
Regular
Guess what! Today Dom Joly's autograph came through the door. He sent 2 pictures of him from Trigger Happy and signed them both personalised to me.

His email is: [email protected]
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:32
He said that he isn't doing another series but he is doing a show called '100 things to do before you die' that will feature Trigger Happy style sketches.

I think he should go abroad too -but only if he can come up with some new ideas. I thought it got pretty repetitive in places.
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:21
I think THTV is super funny. I agree maybe Dom should go to another country, like one that doesn't tolerate the stuff he does, a strict one, it would be funny to see the mess he gets into!

RBS is right - he's doing one more series, then thats it.

I like the one where he dresses up as a snail, and crosses the road causing a massive jam. And the one where the two guys in animal costumes went flying through that card board box wall onto the street and had a fight! Quality!
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:21
I still find it amazing that his 'victims' don't smell something fishy ! Does he tell them afterwards, do you think ?
Speaking to a guy at work who doesn't have a tv - it made me realise there are hundreds, if not thousands, more victims out there !
I'd like to think that I'd know it was all a set-up, even so I'd love to find a giant bear in my lift at work or be held up in traffic by two men playing volleyball.
Inspired stuff !!
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
He is doing ONE more series and is then stopping.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:53
well i think he should and i do agree that he should go to other countries.

are u white bear ??

do u have the brief case

no

so u not white bear ?

no

okay there has been a big mistake im sorry....
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I reckon he might but I reckon he should go to other countries and spread his magic - like the USA.
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:20
"Moderator"
Negative

'(.)'
Sun 03/06/01 at 11:53
Regular
Trigger Happy TV is probably the funniest comedy show of all time. But the question is will Dom Joly do another series?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.