GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi Everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/07/05 at 17:38
Regular
"London is King"
Hi everybody

I have come on this site to talk about wrestling. I have been a regular visitor to this site, but never signed up.

I have since decided to join and I hope you will accept me and i hope we get on well. You all look like you know what you are talking about so I would like to discuss with you.

Bye for now
Sat 16/07/05 at 17:38
Regular
"London is King"
Hi everybody

I have come on this site to talk about wrestling. I have been a regular visitor to this site, but never signed up.

I have since decided to join and I hope you will accept me and i hope we get on well. You all look like you know what you are talking about so I would like to discuss with you.

Bye for now
Sat 16/07/05 at 17:49
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Your name and tag line are both AWESOME.

Your English is good.

I reckon you'll fit in fine. Welcome to the forum, Dropsault.
Sat 16/07/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Able to type in english, good enough start for me
Sat 16/07/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hello Dropsault

I agree with these two...since i have been here (and i am fairly new compared to some of the others) not many new people speak good English. You also made only one thread as well, which is unsusual as most people make tonnes of threads when they first start (which i was also guilty of).

As Jim of Honour says...you gotta love that name and Tagline!

Welcome to the forum!
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:16
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, welcome to the forums. It's not often that we get someone new that can actually type in English.
Sun 17/07/05 at 11:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
aaaah, "london is king", the voice of reason :)

welcome to the forums Dropsault, you'll live, you'll love, you'll cry.... but mostly you'll get mocked by kawada, that means he likes you ;)
Sun 17/07/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> aaaah, "london is king", the voice of reason :)
>
> welcome to the forums Dropsault, you'll live, you'll love, you'll
> cry.... but mostly you'll get mocked by kawada, that means he likes
> you ;)

I only mock those who give a reason for the need to be mocked :-D
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
You ought to mock yourself more often then. :P
Sun 17/07/05 at 14:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Says the Randy Orton mark

*RKO's Ant*
Sun 17/07/05 at 16:49
Regular
"London is King"
Thanks for the warm welcome!

After watching over the forum i saw what you posters like, such as Good English, No Spoilers etc.

I wasn't sure if i would get slated because all "n00bs" as you call them, seem to be hated (jakey b, Hillfish, Legend Killer etc.) so i will aim to not be like any of them!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.