GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tigers"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/10/09 at 18:14
"0978654"
if I were a tiger I would be called Kuma and I would live in a place were there is no pouching and killing and people would be gentle and I would allow them to pet me for ages and really like it.If I just was one tigers are really rare and have not ever been caught on tape before by anyone out in the wild don't ask why cause I don't know I love them they are dangerous and man-eating.Thats not true they might kill people but they do not hurt us for any reason they do not mean it I know they don't cause I know everything about them so theres one thing that proves that I should be a Zooloigist when I am older.Lv katie
Mon 22/03/10 at 13:24
Regular
"semper fi"
pokemanic333 wrote:
> A. i was talking to the person who had posted a reply to your
> post
> B.who's poke

sorry backwards posting
Tue 16/03/10 at 02:59
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Well if a tiger ever rips me to shreds and eats me, I'll
> certainly be comforted by the fact that it didnt mean it.

No you won't, because you'll be dead.
Mon 15/03/10 at 15:47
Regular
"semper fi"
A. i was talking to the person who had posted a reply to your post
B.who's poke
Fri 12/03/10 at 16:49
Regular
"semper fi"
i love tigers their my favorite animal

[s]sorry about the double posting :(
Fri 12/03/10 at 16:47
Regular
"semper fi"
Machie wrote:
> I don't even have one avatar, how come she gets to have two?
> :¬(

maybe thats just part of the picture and why don't you upload an avatar it'll make profile look cool :)
Tue 23/02/10 at 12:47
Regular
I don't even have one avatar, how come she gets to have two? :¬(
Tue 23/02/10 at 09:08
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
0_o
Tue 23/02/10 at 08:05
"possibly impossible"
I think pouching should be eradicated.

Sticking things in pouches is wrong I tell you!
Wed 21/10/09 at 18:57
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Garin wrote:
> Well if a tiger ever rips me to shreds and eats me, I'll
> certainly be comforted by the fact that it didnt mean it.

And so you should.....

Although humans are not regular prey for tigers, they have killed more people than any other cat. Most man-eating tigers are old and missing teeth, acquiring a taste for Freeola Forumites because of their inability to capture preferred prey.

Almost all tigers that are identified as man-eaters are quickly captured, shot, or poisoned. Unlike man-eating leopards, even established man-eating tigers will seldom enter main stream Forum settlements, usually remaining at the Forum outskirts.

Nevertheless, attacks in forums do occur. Man-eaters have been a particular problem in Indian and Bangladeshi Forums, especially in Kumaon, Garhwal and the Sundarbans mangrove swamps of Bengal Forum, where some healthy tigers have been known to hunt forumites.

A sobering thought :-)
Tue 20/10/09 at 23:21
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Well if a tiger ever rips me to shreds and eats me, I'll certainly be comforted by the fact that it didnt mean it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.