GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft Word Newsletter Help - Dissapearing Objects"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/07/05 at 18:29
"Uzi Lover"
Hey all,

Haven't posted here in a while.

I'm currently doing a newsletter for my workplace and things are going ok, and it is looking great. One small problem though, which is stopping me in my tracks. If anyone could help I would be so happy and couldn't thank you enough.

Well as you know newsletters are full of different objects etc. I'm now half way through the newsletter and theres a big problem. Whenever I try to delete something, or add something in SOMETHING will disappear or move where I don't want it to.

Well, I've looked up on this and have been using anchors within the program on my graphics etc and if I fiddle about enough it will work and things will stay in the same place. I think I basically need to know how to work these anchors properly. It really is doing my head in now and is stopping me reaching my deadline. Hey, I'm scared to add things into the newsletter incase something moves or just disappears!

So any help would be much appricated on this, I know everyone uses Word so someone must be able to help me.

Thanks if you can
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 13/07/05 at 18:29
"Uzi Lover"
Hey all,

Haven't posted here in a while.

I'm currently doing a newsletter for my workplace and things are going ok, and it is looking great. One small problem though, which is stopping me in my tracks. If anyone could help I would be so happy and couldn't thank you enough.

Well as you know newsletters are full of different objects etc. I'm now half way through the newsletter and theres a big problem. Whenever I try to delete something, or add something in SOMETHING will disappear or move where I don't want it to.

Well, I've looked up on this and have been using anchors within the program on my graphics etc and if I fiddle about enough it will work and things will stay in the same place. I think I basically need to know how to work these anchors properly. It really is doing my head in now and is stopping me reaching my deadline. Hey, I'm scared to add things into the newsletter incase something moves or just disappears!

So any help would be much appricated on this, I know everyone uses Word so someone must be able to help me.

Thanks if you can

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.