GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""In Case of an Emergency""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/07/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"East Anglian Ambulance Service have launched a national "In case of Emergency (ICE)" campaign with the support of Falklands war hero Simon Weston and in association with Vodafone's annual life savers award.

The idea is that you store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want to be contacted "In Case of Emergency". In an emergency situation ambulance and hospital staff will then be able to quickly find out who your next of kin are and be able to contact them.

It's so simple - everyone can do it. Please do. It really could save your life."
Thu 14/07/05 at 11:48
"Was the man of marz"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Hmm, I've never had a stay in hospital, never been in an ambulance,
> need to go to a doctor about once every 3 years.
>
> I think I'm gonna ask the government for my National Insurance
> payments back. It's me > wheelchairs!

A lil' harsh. We are all grateful that the healthcare (to what ever degree present) is there if we ever do chew wires.
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> I think I'm gonna ask the government for my National Insurance payments back. It's me
> keeping Timmy in fancy wheelchairs!

I'll have you know, Mr. Trout, that I bought my last wheelchair and my powerchair ... so sod off!
Wed 13/07/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That big Millenium statue for him was only part finished - they've only done one of the wheels.
Wed 13/07/05 at 08:25
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Hmm, I've never had a stay in hospital, never been in an ambulance, need to go to a doctor about once every 3 years.

I think I'm gonna ask the government for my National Insurance payments back. It's me keeping Timmy in fancy wheelchairs!
Wed 13/07/05 at 01:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> They do a properly good job and any small thing that we can do to help
> them seems worthwhile to me.

Try not to crash your car/get stabbed/fall off anything or chew wires.
Wed 13/07/05 at 00:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4674331.stm[/URL]
Mon 11/07/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
See? The staff are with me.

Now, about my moderator privileges ...
Mon 11/07/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Ice is my street name. I'm ghetto, therefore I've got to have a steet name. I don't want to have to deal with the emergency services every time one of my crew gets in trouble.

*sucks teeth*

But seriously. If it helps the ambulance folk, then it's worth doing. They do a properly good job and any small thing that we can do to help them seems worthwhile to me.
Sun 10/07/05 at 20:52
"possibly impossible"
You can imagine the scene, someone's picked up your phone while you lay bleeding on the road and try to call your nearest and dearest. They're in luck, you have ICE in your calls list, so they dial the number...

"Hello, Iceland customer services, can I help you?"
Sun 10/07/05 at 18:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
> monkey_man wrote:
> "hi its amblnce drvr ur kid broke lgz, in cma, pls come 2 hsptl
> now thx"

Ha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.